Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:12 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : ArmmiteF4 firmware V5.07.00b1 - major upgrade

Page 13 of 13    
erbp

Posted: 04:20am 28 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Peter,

I have a problem trying to use the OPTION LCDPANEL CONSOLE function on an F4 running V5.07.00RC1 firmware.

I enable the LCD Console specifying FONT 1 thus: OPTION LCDPANEL CONSOLE 1
This works as expected as shown in the screen image below. Note that OPTION DISPLAY says it is using 18 lines and 40 chars per line. Also MM.FontWidth / Height reports  the font being 8 x 13 which corresponds to FONT 1.

However after a power cycle or a CPU RESTART, the FONT used for the LCD CONSOLE changes to 6 x 8 (FONT 7) as shown in the screen image below. Note that now OPTION DISPLAY shows 30 lines and 53 chars per line. This is very difficult to read on the ILI9341 LCD display that is commonly used with the F4.

Note that if the Forecolor and Backcolor options are specified when enabling the LCD as the console these are correctly remembered across a power cycle / restart, it is only the FONT setting that is changed. I didn't test the optional Backlight setting.

Can this be fixed so that the FONT setting for the console is correctly remembered?

Also has there ever been a final release of V5.07.00 for the F4? The most recent I could find is the RC1 version from 18 August.

Thanks,
Phil

matherp
Guru

Posted: 10:20am 02 Nov 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

ArmmiteF407V5.07.00RC2.zip

Fixes a bug in fonts with Console mode set
Fixes bug in parameters following subcommands/sub-functions that are enclosed in brackets e.g. POKE WORD (anything),anything or ? PEEK(WORD (anything))

Page 13 of 13    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024