Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:56 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Mark from 'Mark Fixes Stuff' has lost everything in a terrible fire

Page 3 of 3    
Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:02am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thank you for proving the point I was trying to make.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Poppy

Guru

Posted: 08:07am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

A troll s argumentation!

You are even worse than Devo, Davo or what his disguise was!

Andre ... such a GURU?

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 08:13am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have never seen such animosity toward those that have suffered a terrible loss through no fault of their own. Apart from the lack of basic compassion, The lack of social skills and common sense is astounding.

As has been said, If you don't want to help/ Donate, don't.  No need to call people names and berate them in their darkest hours. What do people expect to achieve from that? Basic Human instinct ( I would have thought)is to want to help people when they have suffered a major loss and are experiencing hardship, not run them down.  Putting the boot in and berating people down when they are in a bad way is pathetic and inexcusable.  

Anyone with any normal sensibilities could not be anything BUT offended and take exception to this sort of vindictiveness and I certainly make no apology for showing it up to be the disgusting behaviour it is no matter whom gets insulted by being called out.

I wonder how people would feel and react if it were them on the receiving end?  No, I don't wonder, I can well see exactly how they would respond.

Beyond me why people just don't have the dignity and sensibility to say nothing if they
are devoid of any compassion and sensitivity for others going through bad times.

Again sorry for turning the thread into something it was never meant to be but such behaviour to me is unacceptable and those responsible need to be made aware of that in no uncertain terms.  To say nothing in this case would amount to condoning such behaviour and that's something I won't do in any group I'm a part of.

Poppy

Guru

Posted: 08:15am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

+1

Andre ... such a GURU?

Poppy

Guru

Posted: 08:18am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry guys,

no time to play, You are just Jerks jerking off.
My opinion to you: f**k off!

SO much for my clear offence!

Gizmo, do what You want, but do something!
Andre ... such a GURU?

Frank N. Furter
Guru

Posted: 08:42am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  To say nothing in this case would amount to condoning such behaviour and that's something I won't do in any group I'm a part of.

...I had not meant you!

I also see nothing reprehensible (quite the opposite) about helping Mark. And if someone does not want to do that I do not know what he has lost in this thread!!!

There are so many fine people in this forum - it's time that this senseless endless spiral is finally interrupted and the forum is back as it was!

PLEASE BE PEACEFUL - THE WORLD IS sh*tTY ENOUGH AS IT IS!!!

P.S.:
@Davo99 - My beloved little cat also died four weeks ago - I cried like a castle dog...

Ok, that's it from me...

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:50am 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Frank N. Furter said  

...I had not meant you!

Sorry, I had not taken it as you did. I apologise if it seemed I was taking exception to anything you said, I was not and certainly meant no refrence to your comment.

There are so many fine people in this forum - it's time that this senseless endless spiral is finally interrupted and the forum is back as it was!

I agree. This forum has some of the most kind, clever and helpful people I have ever come across.  Unfortunately these little storms in a teacup happen on every forum. May not be pleasant but lets face it, breaks the Monotony and not the end of the world. If only things like this were our biggest worrys!    

I think poopys last post was rather over the top though. I don't care what anyone directs to me but when they start insulting people that have said nothing wrong, other than not to side with them just to try and further their own position, That's pathetic and really shows people up for what they are.

Quote  P.S.:
@Davo99 - My beloved little cat also died four weeks ago - I cried like a castle dog...

Sorry to hear that mate. I know how it hurts. I have had cats ( and dogs) all my life and lost so many. Sometimes I look at pictures and remember them and get very depressed and upset.
I have always said the one thing wrong with pets is you outlive them and one day they are not there and that destroys me.

I'm pathetic when it comes to animals.  The slightest thing upsets me with them.
Humans, bah, there are many would not care about but animals are at the mercy of people and to treat them badly makes me volatile.  

I have a cat that's 20 Yo now and I know I wont have him much longer. Every year I look and wonder if he'll be around next Christmas morning walking through the paper and over the presents and head butting all of us for attention. I found him in a Dumpster at my Kids soccer fields when he couldn't even walk and his eyes wern't properly open. Must have been days old if that and some POS dumped him and some others in there that hadn't made it.  I didn't think he'd make it and I sat up so many hours in the middle of the night feeding him. He grew into a massive cat, not fat but just big but as gentle and big a sook as can be. He has outlived so many of my other pets.

Had shepherds and Rottys his entire life and he was NEVER scared of them but by geez they were of him.  When a 50 Kg dog will let a cat push it away  from it's food and stand there  till the cat walks off, You know whos the real boss.  

The dogs were typically protective although surprisingly gentle but appeared very Fierce when people would come to the house. We used to tell people, don't worry about the dogs, be scared of the Cat because those dogs are!
In reality he's as gentle as a lamb.... unless backed into a corner by a dog that soon learns a life lesson.  

He sits with me for hours till my legs go Numb and in winter will crawl under the bed covers and just moulds perfectly under my arm and on my shoulder. Purrs like a steam train, loudest I have ever heard.

Another one of a kind I'll never get again.  

I hope you find another little mate to love and share that contentment only a pet can give and you give them.

atmega8

Guru

Posted: 07:48pm 26 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm ashamed to come from the same country as this a*ho**

Sorry

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 12:33am 27 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Poppy and Davo

Pull your heads in or I will kick you both off the forum. Learn to ignore each other.

No more, understand.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

LeoNicolas

Guru

Posted: 01:01am 27 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The life is hard, this is a reality. However because I'm having or I had bad moments, this don't allow me to disrespect or blame other people.
The life has good and bad moments, it's the natural law, we cannot change it

We need to be kind and help each other. This helps to decrease the weight of our pain and to see that together we can pass through these difficulties. Love and support.

I'm writing this text from the room of a hospital. My son had surgery and is fighting an infection. Even so, if I can help anyone here that's needs assistance, I will try do to it.

Edited 2021-10-27 11:02 by LeoNicolas

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024