Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 01:28 24 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Getting started

FrankMc

Posted: 04:07am 28 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Guys

I have just powered up one one my Maximites via the usb cable ..I am using Indigo terminal emulator and i have downloaded the serial driver for the Maximite...I assumed on powerup the Maximite would send a bootup message to the terminal app...Im also assuming that the SM1 boards that Don sells have firmware in them...?? any pointers would be great..

Thanks

Frank

Edited by FrankMc 2011-08-29

Geoffg

Guru

Posted: 04:12am 28 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Press enter on the terminal emulator keyboard. The Maximite cannot tell when a terminal emulator has started running on your PC so it waits for a character to be received before printing the startup banner.

Geoff
Geoff Graham - http://geoffg.net

sparkey

Posted: 04:17am 28 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

i would suggest getting the three original articles from silicn chjp "march/april/may ..2011....regards sparkey
technicians do it with least resistance

FrankMc

Posted: 05:59am 28 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Geoffg said   Press enter on the terminal emulator keyboard. The Maximite cannot tell when a terminal emulator has started running on your PC so it waits for a character to be received before printing the startup banner.

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

Frank

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024