Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:34 18 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Firewing or VB.net for PIC24HJ

Page 4 of 4    
vasi

Guru

Posted: 12:00pm 07 Jun 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Goeytex said  ...
While I cannot get back to it right away, I suspect that on the WIN7 installation that the configuration was not pointing correctly to one of the MPLAB directories causing the linker not to work.

I've suspected that, especially regarding to LKR folder...
The blue background is kept for historical reasons (it resembles Turbo Pascal 7.0 IDE). I am now in Linux after a fresh install and I don't have WINE installed... but I'm sure you can figure how you change the colors (themes) for the syntax highlighting. Edited by vasi 2014-06-08
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

Goeytex

Posted: 06:06pm 07 Jun 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

@Vasi,

On the Win 7 installation the folder settings were correct. I removed MPL8.92 and installed 8.6, then "some" of the example projects would compile. It seems that some of the example code is just bad,untested. or may only work on older versions.

The Pascal language seems convoluted compared to what I am used to, and the included libraries don't seem that good.

I am not going to spend any more time on this. For now, I am going to remove it from my system. Maybe I will try again at another time.

Bill

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024