Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:19 20 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : New stuff coming in May 2014

kiiid

Guru

Posted: 04:48pm 24 Apr 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I will be releasing three new processing modules and three new development boards at once in May.

Coming is the completely new Peanerd module - a tiny but powerful ARM Cortex M4F module with flexible I/O assignment. It fits into a DIP16 socket and provides the easiest at the moment introductory option for the high-end M-series ARMs.

The other new module - Microkite, is a member of the DTX family and follows and expands the application scenarios for the Micromite firmware.
Microkite will be the first to use the new MX170 family of PIC32. It will work with the current Micromite for MX150 as well.

The third new module is also a member of the DTX family - Banguino.
As its name suggests it is a 100% Arduino-compatible module with built-in extras.

There is of course a development board for the Banguino to make use of all the shields available worldwide. This is the new DEB2-B1 board (in the picture).

The other two new development boards to be released are the already known DEB2-A4 with four DTX bus sockets, and DEB2-W1001W68 which is a PLCC68-to-DIL68 converter for easy prototyping.

All schematics and datasheets will be available for download in the next few days as well as the full pack with manufacturing files for the DEB2-A4 board, which is already on my website.

Edited by kiiid 2014-04-26
http://rittle.org

--------------

OA47

Guru

Posted: 08:47pm 24 Apr 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Looks like you have been busy over the past months. I will keep a eye on the board for your info.

Regards
GM

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024