Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 23:39 19 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : MM Edit update 3.4.9

TassyJim

Guru

Posted: 08:41pm 27 Apr 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

New version 3.4.9 (28th April 2014)
I discovered that MMedit didn't like Silicon Labs CP2102 USB-serial adapters, or at least the version of the driver I was using.
This wasn't a problem until the MicroMite came along.
It took a couple of months, but I finally found the problem and, after a small change to MMedit, I am (reasonably) confident that the bug has been squashed.
There might be other adapters that have been fixed with this change but I don't know of any.

I have also changed the default action if you forget to save changes. The program now saves with the current name instead of asking for a name to save to each time. You still have the option of canceling and doing a 'SaveAs...'

The syntax help for the MicroMite has been updated.

The update can be downloaded for the usual location.
http://www.c-com.com.au/MMedit.htm

Jim
VK7JH
MMedit   MMBasic Help

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 09:36pm 27 Apr 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Have a beer on me.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

paceman
Guru

Posted: 10:52pm 27 Apr 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

TassyJim said   New version 3.4.9
I have also changed the default action if you forget to save changes. The program now saves with the current name instead of asking for a name to save to each time. You still have the option of canceling and doing a 'SaveAs...'
The syntax help for the MicroMite has been updated.

Yes I think that's a good change Jim, I often find myself thinking "err.. which file" etc.
Have a amber on me too.

Greg

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024