Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:28 04 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Membership deactivations.

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 03:27pm 26 May 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Guys

I will no longer be deactivating or renaming members at their request. If you sign up, then thats it. Deactivating accounts, or changing a username, for members who have made posts is a pain in the arse procedure. It involves writing script's, ftp-ing into the server, renaming directories, etc.

Also no member can have more than one account. If you forgot your log in details ( which you can retrieve easily ), and create a new account for yourself, and I find out, I will deactivate the account with the least number of posts.

I will not be deleting any posts because a member doesn't want to be a member any more. Any posts you make will stay. Posts are only deleted if they break the forum policies, or I'm in a bad mood.

Take responsibility for your membership, dont make posts you may regret, and learn to take a little criticism.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024