Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:06 16 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : MMLib update 14/12/2014

shoebuckle

Posted: 02:16pm 13 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Updates to MMLib include:
BATTERY3 - an updated version of Geoff Graham's BATTERY2 which has an additional option to write the final graph to a .BMP file with a heading and the system date.
CRUNCH v2.4 - an updated version which fixes a problem in CRUNCH.BAS, adds a testing switch /T to print debug messages and suppress removal of temporary files, and allows multiple keywords per line in KEYWORDS.BAS input files (makes it much easier to check these files when MMBasic is enhanced).(KEYWORDS.BAS was called RWSRTMRG.BAS in previous versions.)

The new library should be in Geoff's server shortly.
Cheers,
Hugh

shoebuckle

Posted: 02:22pm 13 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Is anybody interested in a version of CRUNCH that will support the MicroMite. At present CRUNCH output doesn't support it due to new rules for variables.
Cheers,
Hugh

paceman
Guru

Posted: 12:25am 14 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Hugh - long time no see,
I'd think using the new libraries, which will need to incorporate those long variable names, would make ideal candidates for CRUNCH. So far all my programs are relatively short so I don't have the need but I'll bet there are others who will.

Greg

shoebuckle

Posted: 02:01pm 14 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

shoebuckle said  The new library should be in Geoff's server shortly.

Geoff says he will put it up on Wednesday.
Cheers,
Hugh

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024