Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:00 16 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : MOSFET tube can be flexible to apply to.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:17pm 28 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Crikey, this page is hard to understand....

Crazy Engrish page

You say what now about the MOSFET? (rhetorical!)

I think I get the gist of what they are on about, but this is a fine example of how translation software may translate the Chinese into English words, but the actual context of the sentence is almost totally lost in the process. With a datasheet or technical explanation especially, it doubles your workload trying to put the Engrish into the correct context before you can read the sentence into your own brain.

BTN7970 flies from Infineon Great Britain and insults The intellectual power that the company introduces drives the chip, include the detection circuit of the electric current, control the driving circuit, and a P type and a N-type MOSFET tube, can be flexible to apply to 2 phases or three-phase, direct current and have in control driving circuit of brushing or brushless electric machine, not only can simplify circuit design, but also so as to control simpler.

Huh? Edited by Grogster 2014-12-30
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Wajkaj

Posted: 10:20am 29 Dec 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Most of the time a big laugh. I love to read Chinglish. Makes it always a challenge, when you want to buy something in China. Englisch is not my native language and that makes it even more difficult. Just read it 5 - 10 times and it will come to you. Good luck with buying.
Started with LNW80.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024