Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 17:58 29 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Micromite powered Car

plasma
Guru

Posted: 12:58pm 10 May 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi,

at the moment i build the electronics for a Micromite powered Car .
some pic .

A user in germany needs a little bit help with the Electronics so i build something for him.

most parts a ready ( no pics until the first run) .

BTW : i need a hint for a good high torque servo ? (30 kg).

mfg

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 02:15pm 10 May 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Fantastic!

I am something of a backyard mechanic myself, and when not tinkering with electronics and MM chips, I am working on one of my cars. The one I have almost finished is a Vauxhall Chevette two-door, and I am also working on a '79 Classic Mini Clubman, and a 1978 Austin Princess 2. (EDIT: Had to remove link, as it won't work without the parenthis in the link. Tried adding them back in manually, but the forum software just strips them out again. Search Wikipedia for "Princess (car)" to find it)

Your creation looks like a custom one though. I note it has a rally harness for the seat, so this will be a racing car rather then a street-legal one, yes?Edited by Grogster 2015-05-12
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

BobD

Guru

Posted: 02:37pm 10 May 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogs
You have been a victim of the TBS web site with your URL. It clipped out the () in your version. Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_(car)
Bob
Edited by BobD 2015-05-12

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024