Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:47 16 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Micromite V4.7 Beta 8

Page 2 of 2    
Zonker

Guru

Posted: 12:53am 11 Jun 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Geoff and Peter..!

I just got up from sleep and getting ready for work... Will do more playtime after getting home... It will be awesome to have a touch panel on the telemetry module used to gather the system data for the other slave display units in the aircraft... I can start to smell this thing coming together...! Next, I have to get the RPM "front end" circuits running... Hummm... Period or frequency... I was thinking of using the spark plug wire as input source using a "sniffer" wire...

Again, a big thank you to the both of you fine Gent's..!!

Geoffg

Guru

Posted: 12:31pm 11 Jun 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I just realised that the method that I posted will not work with the current beta - I will post a new beta today which also fixes the distance command.
Geoff Graham - http://geoffg.net

Zonker

Guru

Posted: 05:32pm 11 Jun 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry Gent's

I got talked into helping out Ed doing some wiring work around his house to nite..

Will be going to the ballgame tomorrow with Charles as a birthday gift..!! Sweet... Beer, Brats, Baseball.. Yep... Total package... Go Birds.!!

Thanks Geoff for all the hard work you are doing on the firmware MUCH appreciated on this end..! I will get some more playtime this weekend..!

I think this 170 package is going to be awesome..!

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024