Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:52 27 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Windmills : the fieldlines forum has been down for over a week.

johansen

Posted: 07:01pm 11 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

anyone here know what happened?

its been down before but usually fixed within a day.

bigrock

Posted: 05:26pm 14 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm not sure what happened over there. I've been an active member of fieldlines for years.  I just made a back shed account to get my fix of homebrew electrical project reading.  Looks like some interesting stuff going on over here, and I'll likely stick around long term.  

Maybe this will bump the topic and someone will know something about what happened at fieldlines.

kitestrings

Posted: 09:11pm 14 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yes, If anyone has an update, please share.  Glad to see I wasn't alone - banned for life or some-such.

Big Rock, good to hear from you.  The new batteries are good?  ~ks

bigrock

Posted: 01:17am 15 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Good to hear from you kitestrings.  The batteries are looking good so far.  I need to go down and test the gravity on all the cells again, but the performance is excellent.

How is your turbine running? I assume you've had some wind to shake it down by now after the bearing trouble.  Did you do anything different with the grease seal this time around?

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 04:35am 15 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yea I've been a member over there since the old days of IRC and when my computer crashed couldn't log back in. So ain't checked over there for a while.

Cheers Bryan

Revlac

Guru

Posted: 12:21am 16 Jan 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

bigrock said   The batteries are looking good so far.  I need to go down and test the gravity on all the cells again, but the performance is excellent.

I remember seeing the photos of them, they should go well.
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024