Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:26 01 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : Ioniser for pool

Page 2 of 2    
VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 01:43pm 08 Apr 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All

Sounds that whichever way you go it has perils. I spoke to a friend in the states about the problem and he said that they are working on a porous ceramic filter system with silver colloid whatever that is as a water purifier in medical pools where patients cant be subjected to chemicals.
He also said that they had used hydrogen peroxide as as a water purifier instead of chlorine as it increases the oxygen levels, it is used to vitalize seeds for better germination, and in fish farms to to prevent bacteriology infections attacking fingerlings.
I know the problem with family wanting a swim, my solution was to find a nice spot on the river and combine picnic with outing and the kids loved it, my daughter still talks about it a a highlight of her child hood. She now has a place of her own and kids with a pool that attracts all the disease ridden feral friends from school and says that my idea was better.

Good luck mate.

Bob
Foolin Around

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024