Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:49 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive 701

Bandit1977

Posted: 06:01am 09 Nov 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi,
I have a Fisher and Paykel Smart Drive 701 washing machine available (free) for anyone who wants it, you just have to take the whole machine.
I believe these are/were sought after for the motor that can be converted for use in wind/water wheel power generation?
The machine still works ok, with the exception of the final spin cycle.
I think the control unit has begun to play up.
I'm located near Geelong, Vic.
Ken D

Ellen

Posted: 08:45am 09 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bandit1977 said  Hi,
I have a Fisher and Paykel Smart Drive 701 washing machine available (free) for anyone who wants it, you just have to take the whole machine.
I believe these are/were sought after for the motor that can be converted for use in wind/water wheel power generation?
The machine still works ok, with the exception of the final spin cycle.
I think the control unit has begun to play up.
I'm located near Geelong, Vic.
Ken D

In mine when I took the top off they had silicon rubber bands around the 4 corners to hold the tub ,2 of mine had karked it but they want $100 for replacements .

Also there is a little pipe down below that must be unclogged or the spinner refuses to switch on . Have to pull the basin out to get to it but it clears easily.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024