Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:51 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Wanted : Wanted: IGBT modules from Aero-sharp inverters

Haxby

Guru

Posted: 04:59am 12 Jun 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm looking for about 4 more IGBT modules from any wattage Aero-sharp inverter. I'm also after the carrier board that plugs into the igbt module. See pic.

I'm willing to pay $20 each plus shipping. They don't have to be tested or known to be working. I'll just take my chances.

I'm in Melbourne but will pay shipping from anywhere in Australia. Thanks!

Edited 2021-06-12 15:00 by Haxby

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 04:47pm 12 Jun 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I wheel and deal a bit in used panels and Inverters but the one inverter I have not come across yet is the aerosharps.

The common ones are those Crappy blue things sold under a few names and I have got a couple of the Latronics transformer type and a mix of others but I am yet to come across the Famed Aerosharps.

I take it they were an early model in the solar days and could not have been a lot of them around either at least installed up here. I have scrapped quite a few dead inverters now as well for the caps and things but never seen any boards like the ones you show.

Must also be unique to the aero's.
Do you have the Number for the IGBT's you want? I have a bunch of them in a Box I could have a look though if they might have been put in something else?

Haxby

Guru

Posted: 10:30pm 12 Jun 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Mitsubishi PM50B4LA060 is the IGBT module part number. You can see the module in the first photo above poking out the bottom.

These inverters were popular 10 years ago, somewhere around 2009 to 2011. Apparently not very reliable according to installers but that's anecdotal.

I have managed to find quite a few in Melbourne but need another 4 or so.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024