Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 10:59 28 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Covid-19 Treatment (No joke)

Page 4 of 5    
Davo99
Guru

Posted: 04:26pm 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  Sorry, but I do not have a URL source for simple common sense.

Should be pretty interesting seeing the reaction of the "woke" generation howling at the sky when the President Elect Biden goes to prison for treason.

Good to know someone else isn't taken in by all the media brain washing and there are some people that can think for themselves and see the truth. The level of corruption, the depth of the lies and the total and utter disregard people have for the truth now in order to push their own position has become truly shocking.

Personal Honour, moral decency and all sense of fair play seems to have gone out the window in order to push trendy agendas popular with the mindless social media " educated" rabble whom will do anything to Virtue signal and be seen to always be right.  How the world is going to function with no sense of honesty or decency, I shudder to think but it sure isn't going to be pretty. It also won't take very long for those that have supported the level of dishonesty and lies so many have stooped to in order to get their way for it to come back and really bite them on the arse hard.

Going to be a real good lesson in be careful what you wish for and I can hear them screaming like the spilt children they represent now.

Lizby,

As you are clearly going to get a vaccine as soon as it becomes available and therefore be protected, why are you so hell bent on forcing it on everyone else?
You sound like a religious zealot preaching damnation in eternal hell to those that don't repent and join your cult.

If you get it and they don't, what the hell is the problem? You won't have to worry because you will be a smart one who is vaccinated and therefore Immune. Isn't that the whole idea?

Why do you have such a problem with people that don't share your Views and want to make their own health and medical decisions?

You also go on with trying to make a straw man argument of the problems vaccine has eliminated but ignore my point about the time taken to develop them. You are more concerned with making new arguments than addressing the questions that you don't like about the old ones you raised.

You are such a great fact Finder, show me one Vaccine for any affliction that has been developed ( and not withdrawn) in under 12 months. If you can do that you might have a credible argument and would certainly undermine 90% of my opposition to this China Flu Vax.
Put your cards on the table and disprove my point with that one simple, straight forward question.

And as for all your " sources" as I said, if you blindly believe the MSM, gubbermints and big biz, I'd love to talk to you about this bridge I have for sale over the harbour right in the middle of Sydney I'd be willing to let go for a bargain price for a fast sale.

I could dig up just as many sources that refute your sources because it's all just media catering to one side or the other but no matter what I produced, clearly, you would just dismiss it because you have clearly made you mind up about this. With your obvious obsession with this, it's very clear if you had a bad reaction or some problem with the vaccine when you get it, your pride and stubbornness wouldn't allow you to admit it anyway.

There is nothing anyone could show you that you would accept nor have you anything but a closed mind so wasting ones time trying to debate this with you is futile.

I would like to know the answer to the questions I asked though as to why you are so hell bent on forcing your ideals on others when it is no skin off your nose whatever they do and what other vaccines were developed in under a year like this one supposedly will be.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 05:13pm 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  I could dig up just as many sources that refute your sources because it's all just media catering to one side or the other

The problem is that you believe that "it's all just media catering to one side or the other". I know you're primed to distrust anything that "Gubment" puts out, but public health official reporting in democratic countries is pretty reliable (and error-correcting when wrong). You might check it out.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

lizby
Guru

Posted: 06:01pm 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Do I personally care if someone in Australia or (almost) anywhere else chooses not to be vaccinated? No.

But if the assertion is made that the government can't make you, well, it will depend on what legislators and courts decide in each country.

Historically, governments have been able to enforce compliance for certain occupations or pursuits. You're not going to serve in the military without your inoculations. In most countries, if you are a health care professional, it will probably be required, as flu vaccine is now in many cases. It seems likely to me that it will be required to attend universities--at least state-run ones, and all but the most politically or religiously oriented private ones.

It is quite possible that you won't be able to fly internationally without proof of vaccination, or cross international borders. There is good reason for this.

Private employers will probably require their employees to be vaccinated in many cases, especially if they are public-facing or inescapably jammed together, like meat packers.

And if the assertion is made that "Vaccinations Violate Human Rights Under The Nuremberg Code", well, no, although it is possible that courts in some countries will rule that they do, or legislators may make laws that they do.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 08:41pm 27 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Ok, I'm going to weigh in on this... simply because its a close personal annoyance...

I think the main issue here is everyone's freedom of choice,  personally if this " immunization " has been through the STANDARD through test and has been proven to be safe, then if it is needed great. However it is still the choice of each person whether they accept it or not, because who is going to force it?? Karen sitting behind a desk in some capital city somewhere who thinks everyone should or a politician ( cause you know they are trustworthy) etc etc.... sadly too many agendas cloud the correct information filtering through and most people have been bitten too many times to trust " our authorities ".

Its always the age old issue, we beat the Nazis because they were a fascist dictatorship that forced people to do stuff on the beliefs of a small group in power, yet those same ways are more and more creeping in " for our own good ". Problem now also is its good business to force grubberments to do stuff, its funny how many private organizations have there hands in the pies.

Classic example,  recently just had remembrance day ( any Aussie will know what this is),  couldn't march etc because of this " deadly " virus, however 2 weeks before we had a football game with 150000 people in a stadium   , a month before we had a car race with as many if not more.. what agendas here?? Money!!! Those events made millions yet can't make money out of people marching, im sure they would if they could.

At what point do we say no??

" saving lives " is one thing, but at what cost ??
I think it works !!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 02:26am 28 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  Do I personally care if someone in Australia or (almost) anywhere else chooses not to be vaccinated? No.

The way you are arguing for it and pushing a load of links supporting it, you seem to care plenty or it is just pushing your agenda that you are most concerned about?

Quote  But if the assertion is made that the government can't make you, well, it will depend on what legislators and courts decide in each country.

No, you side step the uncomfortable truth once again with straw man arguments and fail to answer a simple question that would give one of us the overwhelming advantage in this debate...

How many other vaccines have been created in a year or less?

As you refuse to answer that one simple and important question I have asked numerous times and Cherry pick other points of contention( or straight out manufacture them), I have to assume there are no other vaccines that have been hashed together in this rushed time frame otherwise you would have posted many links to them by now.I have no doubt you have already spent time looking for sources to undermine my position and gain the upper hand with yours and have failed and in doing so found vaccines normally take many years to develop but don't want to admit what does not support your agenda.

As you haven't posted any I can safely assume your argument and position is devoid of all credibility and my position of being cautions with a hastily concocted vaccine that has skipped the usual testing  procedures, has a real and valid threat of posing a danger to those taking it and I am well founded in my suspicions of it.

IF in say 5 years time there are no reported side effects or health issues, I'll be happy to take the stuff like I am any other.  In the meantime If I can't fly or travel or go out, that's fine too.  I'll spend my time and money on my hobbies and improving my home and it's value rather than wasting money in tourist traps.

The way most gubbermint departments are these days it will take very little to put one over them and say I have had the jab and a bit of fuss and calling them racist will pretty much get me anything I want.

If corruption, theft and lies are condoned as I have a feeling they are about to be, then certainly I won't feel bad about using the same tactics to protect myself from potential Danger.

It's going to be pretty interesting to see what the courts decide in the US in the next couple of weeks that's for sure.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 03:00am 28 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

noneyabussiness said  

Classic example,  recently just had remembrance day ( any Aussie will know what this is),  couldn't march etc because of this " deadly " virus, however 2 weeks before we had a football game with 150000 people in a stadium   , a month before we had a car race with as many if not more.. what agendas here?? Money!!! Those events made millions yet can't make money out of people marching, im sure they would if they could.

I think there are endless  story's of the hypocrisy with this Chinaah pox and I have seen them just like at the Hospital  I related my experience with where 9-5 it's all these over the top " safeguards" outside business hours they couldn't give a F   ig.

I agree that is all about money as well in they don't want to pay overtime for staff to uphold the virtue signalling when it's going to cost them extra and there won't be many people around to see it.

At what point do we say no??

" saving lives " is one thing, but at what cost ??

I think what is being over looked here is the "Years of life left" Or "expected Years lost. "

I was shocked to learn this morning that there have been over 500 suicides related to Chinaah Pox in Victoria alone.

Lets just assume the average age of those people was 40 years old. I would also assume that their average life expectancy was 70. It's said to be 82 here but I'm happy to use real conservative numbers because that's all I need to well prove my point.

If we assume 500 ( and it's higher) people @ 40 YO, that's 20,000 years lost.

If we look at the China Flu attributed deaths in Vic ( https://www.health.gov.au/resources/covid-19-deaths-by-age-group-and-sex) I see that fewer than 60 Deaths were in the under 70 yo age group.  Now again, to play devils advocate, lets give the other side an advantage and bump the average life expectancy up to 80 Years which would give them an extra 10 years over what we assumed those that suicided had  and that would give the lost China pox years a total of  Under 600.
If we had a level playing field the figure would be none. If we upped the average up up to 80 on both sides the gap is bigger so moving the goal posts either way makes no difference.

So on one hand we have a total of  sub 600 Life years lost as a result of Chinnah flu deaths ( and probably half of that in reality) and a total of 20,000 Lost years of expected life due to the stresses and despair of people loosing businesses, their homes, the gestapo like enforcement from the police and gubbermint departments and the general depression this has caused I have felt myself.  I

In my case it was not being able to hold an event very important and significant to me and the feeling of having let a lost loved one down.  That's tiddly winks compared to those that have not been able to go to funerals for loved ones, visit dying family, missed or had to postpone weddings  and other once in a life time things.

And remember, I'm looking at one single state. Admittedly probably the worst case scenario but it's probably 50% of the overall equation for the country so still more than valid.

This is just the years of life lost. The economic cost can be easily looked up but not so much the ongoing cost financially and otherwise.  How do those people that have sunk 5 years, a decade or several into a business that was doing well and have now lost it rec0over? Some will, many will be too advanced in years and motivationally broken to put in the work they have again and too fearful the same stupidity may happen again in a few years.

The media is telling us we are going to bounce back and painting a rosy picture but whom would give them an ounce of credibility any more? Not me that's for certain. They are interested in pushing narratives not facts and will also only publish what they want people to think, not whats really happening.

All those at high risk from this pox I have spoken to well understand the risks and understand also that their life expectancy is not guaranteed. I  have no delusions or expectations of a long life myself, rather a pretty short one.
These people I have spoken to also are of the opinion that the young and those not at risk should not be penalised or have their lives turned upside down because of others.

The whole heath and protecting people is a Giant load of rubbish anyway. If that were the case and the same level of concern was applied universally to everything, we sure as hell wouldn't have cigarettes and Booze available for a start! hard drugs would carry far harsher sentences than they do. It's more expensive to get done for not wearing a mask in VIC than it is to get done with a personal  amount of hard drugs, MUCH harsher fine in MANY instances.

The fact they come down so hard on this Pox while telling us its for our own good is nothing but complete and utter BS while they put the real game plan into action, whatever it is although it's looking pretty much like a control plan ATM.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:50pm 28 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  No, you side step the uncomfortable truth once again with straw man arguments and fail to answer a simple question that would give one of us the overwhelming advantage in this debate...

I'm not sure why you think this is a strong argument, but I'll answer: none, that I know of.

Neither the scientific capabilities nor the urgency of a worldwide pandemic have occurred together before. Jonas Salk took seven years to come up with the polio vaccine, but he didn't have the tools available now. If you want to talk about testing for efficacy and safety, the rollout of the polio vaccine was a massive first test of those, and fortunately, it was a very protective vaccine, though not without flaws.

If those who suffered visible effects from polio had instead all died (not leaving so many mangled children as evidence of the harm it caused), you might have made the same arguments about it that you do about the coronavirus--95-99% of those infected (and capable of spreading the virus) are asymptomatic, so the dead are just collateral damage.

If you think the vaccine is a hoax or damaging, that aligns you with the beliefs of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Boko Haram in Nigeria with respect to the polio vaccine. And I think the "years of life" argument should not prevent health authorities from trying to save the lives that they can.

The RNA-based vaccines of Pfizer and Moderna are using a method never before used to make a vaccine. That doesn't mean that the presently ongoing Phase 3 trials of those vaccines will not be able to test for efficacy and safety. And as with the polio vaccine, safety is not absolute, but as compared to the harm which the disease causes.

Because Australia has such a low death rate, it will be able to afford to watch for a few months as tens of millions of vaccines are administered in the U.K. and the U.S. and elsewhere (assuming approval by the health authorities--which is now expected in the U.K. this coming week, with immediate rollout of vaccination). For other countries, the emergency is immediate and grave.

As far as health authorities requiring the vaccination, I doubt anyone is going to be strapped down anywhere and given a poke, but there is a long history of government-enforced restrictions, from the quarantining of ships on which plague or yellow fever outbreaks had occurred (and of course, recently Covid-19), to the requirement that I, in 1998, before flying to Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Bali, have inoculations and carry certifications of those.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 07:25am 29 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  

I'll answer: none, that I know of.

If you want to talk about testing for efficacy and safety, the rollout of the polio vaccine was a massive first test of those, and fortunately, it was a very protective vaccine, though not without flaws.

If those who suffered visible effects from polio had instead all died (not leaving so many mangled children as evidence of the harm it caused), you might have made the same arguments about it that you do about the coronavirus--95-99% of those infected (and capable of spreading the virus) are asymptomatic, so the dead are just collateral damage.

The RNA-based vaccines of Pfizer and Moderna are using a method never before used to make a vaccine.

And as with the polio vaccine, safety is not absolute, but as compared to the harm which the disease causes.

I need add nothing more. You have expressed many of my own points and concerns quite well.
Thank you.
Edited 2020-11-29 17:25 by Davo99

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:00am 29 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

More reason and evidence we do not need a Vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1eXkeW444w

"Mr McCullough declared there was in fact “no controversy over whether or not hydroxychloroquine works” saying the chances that the drug doesn’t work are calculated to be one in 17 billion. "

So the question is, why are they ignoring and so against this Cheap effective Drug that is tried, tested and understood and so intent on Pushing everyone into a Vaccine that been rushed through development and nothing is known about it?  

I'd guarantee one BIG reason is Money. I'll bet there are a load of companies making tens of millions each for research into a vaccine and the ones who get the gubbermint contracts will make BILLIONS. Not much in ramping up to make a drug that the patent has expired on. Anything new they have exclusive rights to charge what they want for 10 years.

At very least, why would they not be using this drug and the 2 that go with it at least as an intrim measure till something better comes a Long? We are lead to believe all these lockdowns and infringements on our way of life and freedoms are for our own protection, why would such caring and concerned Gubbermints be doing EVERYTHING they could with treatments that at very least, WOULD  save some people if not all.... Just like the vaccine.

As for the rest, well lets just say those conspiracy theroys are gaining more supporting evidence of them being reality every damn day.

Everything about this covid crap is beginning to stink to high heaven.

lizby
Guru

Posted: 03:27pm 29 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said   “no controversy over whether or not hydroxychloroquine works”

Another youtube source. Show me outcomes from a Phase 3 trial. Otherwise, we're just in "he said" or "another he said" territory. At the very least, for him to say "no controversy" is a flat lie regardless of what the truth may ultimately be found to be regarding hydroxychloroquine--trial reports are apparently still all over the place.

Another reason not to have responded earlier to the claim that the speed with which the vaccine was developed is an argument against it: anybody who paid any attention at all would know that the entire point of the worldwide effort was to develop an effective vaccine faster than any had ever been developed before.

In the U.S., that was the whole premise of the Trump administration's "Operation Warpspeed"--to develop, test, produce, and distribute an effective vaccine faster than had ever been done before. That effort appears to be on the verge of an outstanding success, with 3 vaccine developers having published early results of Phase 3 trials. (The U.K. supported a similar effort, as did other countries.) If an effective vaccine had not been produced in record time, Operation Warpspeed would have been an expensive failure (in the terms of its stated aims--it might still have produced benefits).

Early projections said that a vaccine would probably be approved if safe and 50% effective. Pfizer and Moderna say trials indicate 95% effective. AstraZeneca reported their vaccine to be 62% to 90% effective (although the 90% is from a dose regime which occurred by accident when one of their contractors gave half-doses for the first of the 2-dose pokes).

Russia and China have also produced and administered vaccines, although Western health officials do not believe that they have demonstrated efficacy and safety up to the standards of the U.S., U.K., Japan, Canada, Australia, or the E.U.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:56pm 29 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  
  Davo99 said   “no controversy over whether or not hydroxychloroquine works”

Another youtube source. Show me outcomes from a Phase 3 trial. Otherwise, we're just in "he said" or "another he said" territory. At the very least, for him to say "no controversy" is a flat lie regardless of what the truth may ultimately be found to be regarding hydroxychloroquine--.

The platform on which a person relates their findings does not affect the results.
The involvement of big biz and others makes trying to find anything favourable about this like trying to find a scientist that says Climate change isn't real.  As far as Lies go, we are constantly told we can have grids running on unreliable power sources  in 9 years time so yeah, lies are not uncommon, I'll give you that.

Quote  In the U.S., that was the whole premise of the Trump administration's "Operation Warpspeed"--to develop, test, produce, and distribute an effective vaccine faster than had ever been done before. That effort appears to be on the verge of an outstanding success, with 3 vaccine developers having published early results of Phase 3 trials. (The U.K. supported a similar effort, as did other countries.) If an effective vaccine had not been produced in record time, Operation Warpspeed would have been an expensive failure (in the terms of its stated aims--it might still have produced benefits).

Warp is a very Clever guy, no 2 ways about it. Electronic and Medical Genius although he seems to have some reservations about his medical work in this area.  :0)

Every drug takes years to be tested, usually on animals then people. The development is not as much the problem as the PROPER testing and analysis of the effects if any.
This is a complex medicine to develop but I guess the upside is if they can rush this  through so fast then we should be able to see all sorts of Drugs hit the market and get approval now in months not years.  If you believe that will happen, I still have that bridge I'd like to talk to you about.

I don't know beans about medicine but I would bet my house there is no way to accelerate the long term effects of something in a person.  That takes time and I'll bet there is no ( legitimate) shortcut. If there was, then they would not have been waiting for years to do trials before would they?

Quote  Pfizer and Moderna say trials indicate 95% effective. AstraZeneca reported their vaccine to be 62% to 90% effective (although the 90% is from a dose regime which occurred by accident when one of their contractors gave half-doses for the first of the 2-dose pokes).

The companies who stand to gain Billions from this Vax say it's 95% effective? And  you are dismissing testimonials of people because they are relating their evidence on YT?  Yeah, Right!
Well why would anyone doubt the claims of a Drug company given what they have said in the past..... Which has been proven on hundreds of occasions to be complete and utter lies and arse covering.  I mean if you can't trust big Pharma, who can you trust, Right?  

Are we supposed to also trust these " Contractors" whom couldn't get the test dosages right with manufacturing this vax? If a half dose was more effective than a full dose, then the company didn't get that right either and was over dosing people. Great.....

Have these companies Published their testing results now so we can actualy see how they came to their effectiveness numbers or are we just supposed to blindly accept whatever they say without question?  Wouldn't want to stand in the way of their Profiteering now would we?

Quote  Russia and China have also produced and administered vaccines, although Western health officials do not believe that they have demonstrated efficacy and safety up to the standards of the U.S., U.K., Japan, Canada, Australia, or the E.U.

Why Not? The west is putting aside all it's own usual testing and safety requirements, what is so bad about Russia and China doing the same thing?
Could it be that if the China/ Russia Vax works out better than the western one the Billions will go to these economies and not the western big Pharma?
I'd bet my arse that's exactly what they are thinking!

BTW, have the health officials in those western countries That don't believe what Russia/ China are saying been given samples of the China/ Russia vax to test and run trials on or did they just decide their Vax was no good using " The force" or something? have Russia/ China been given samples of the western Vax so they can substantiate the claims of the west? I mean, wouldn't be right to just dismiss theirs without proving ours would it?

Look on the bright side mate, I'm going to pass on my dose and donate it to you so you can have shot as well and be Double, 180%, Protected. If you ask Tony Nicely, he may donate his to you as well and then you'll be a virtual Chinahh Flu superman and never have to worry again!

No, Don't thank us, it's just the warm, caring, giving nature of us Aussies selflessly looking after others less fortunate and the disadvantaged.    

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 01:26am 30 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  
  Georgen said  Again: propaganda - not propaganda - how can we tell?

Try to find reliable sources. ....
~

Didn't want to quote too much of your post.

My problem with your comment is that reliability dropped dramatically with new age reporting and commentary rather than news as new group think standard.

One of current examples and related to new (most probably lab created) virus is how Hydroxychloroquine tests were run to prove some president wrong.

Advice for correct use was to use certain dose as early as possible.

Trial use was with toxic dose administered number of times to patients on ventilator already.

Sure thing, most if not all trial patients died and Hydroxychloroquine was declared dangerous.
If I am correct at least one state in Australia legislated jail tem for doctor who dares to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to patient to treat Virus.

As I mentioned in one of earlier posts, after numerous treatments with Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, Ivermectin was declared superior.

Ivermectin has preventative as well as healing capabilities.

(Should remind here that Ivermectin is not administered alone, but as major component of treatment. Again administered as early as possible, even before results of test are known, or even before test is done.)
George

lizby
Guru

Posted: 04:11pm 30 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  I don't know beans about medicine

And yet you are eager to discount those who do.

Davo99 said  Are we supposed to also trust these " Contractors" whom couldn't get the test dosages right with manufacturing this vax? If a half dose was more effective than a full dose, then the company didn't get that right either and was over dosing people.

It wasn't manufacturing, it was administration of the trial. It was a mistake in practice and acknowledged to be. Further testing will determine whether the effect shown is real. Phase 3 testing is also supposed to determine the most effective dosing regime for different categories of subject.

Davo99 said  The west is putting aside all it's own usual testing and safety requirements, what is so bad about Russia and China doing the same thing?

No, the west is certainly not doing that. That is what Phase 3 trials are all about.

Davo99 said  did they just decide [the China/ Russia] Vax was no good using " The force" or something?

The developers of vaccines run their Phase 3 trials, not someone else. The Russians and Chinese have not yet produced evidence that is considered up to western standards. A proven effective Russian or Chinese vaccine would be a great thing, and would probably become widely administered in Asia and Africa.

Regarding western health authorities vetting the vaccines, it is my understanding that in the U.S., the FDA requires the companies to provide their raw data, and the FDA runs its own analysis. Some countries (apparently the U.K.) just review the analysis provided.  

You're certainly right that the long-term effects cannot be known at present, but that is weighed against the long-term effect of death for those most at risk. It's great (relatively speaking) that (according to warpspeed) there have been only around 800 deaths in the most affected Australian state, but there were 800 deaths in Texas in a single day last week.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 12:53pm 02 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  

You're certainly right that the long-term effects cannot be known at present, but that is weighed against the long-term effect of death for those most at risk.

Thank you again for illustrating one of my points.

Yes, and that brings us back to a 97% Chance of NOT dying compared to only a 90% ( absolute best case scenario) of the vaccine working.

I will take my chances with my immune system and the Flu thinks until those long term effects can be known.

I just spent a few days with my father and we were talking about this.  He pointed to the packets of tables he takes every day  on the table and said " I have enough trouble with the side effects of all this Ship I take and they know about them.  Can they tell me how each and every one of them react with the Vaccine and gaurantee me there won't be more complications that will kill me by taking it?

Quote  It's great (relatively speaking) that (according to warpspeed) there have been only around 800 deaths in the most affected Australian state, but there were 800 deaths in Texas in a single day last week.

And I take it each and every one of these people were perfectly healthy with NO other  health problems what so ever and each and every one had a minimum of another 20 years of perfectly healthly life to look forward to and would have been gauranteed to survive the 20 Years had it not been for the exaggerated flu.

As we say down under, PIGS ARSE!
Edited 2020-12-02 22:54 by Davo99

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:53pm 02 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  [And I take it each and every one of these people were perfectly healthy with NO other  health problems what so ever and each and every one had a minimum of another 20 years of perfectly healthly life to look forward to and would have been gauranteed to survive the 20 Years had it not been for the exaggerated flu.

No, no one says that, of course. Are you suggesting that everyone who takes medication for high blood pressure or cholesterol should just be content to die if they get covid-19?

Anyway, with the U.K. approving the Pfizer vaccine and rollout expected by next week, we will shortly (within three or four months) have a very large sample of the most at-risk people who will show efficacy and safety for the vaccine(s).

Here's a thought experiment. I will admit I was wrong in my trust that health officials will have correctly determined when the Phase 3 trials successfully demonstrated efficacy and safety if rates of infection and death do not go down dramatically for those vaccinated, or if the non-covid deaths of those vaccinated go up relative to baseline (and relative to estimated lives saved).

What evidence could convince you that you are wrong in doubting that the vaccines will be effective and safe?

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 10:52pm 02 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  
  Davo99 said  [And I take it each and every one of these people were perfectly healthy with NO other  health problems what so ever and each and every one had a minimum of another 20 years of perfectly healthly life to look forward to and would have been gauranteed to survive the 20 Years had it not been for the exaggerated flu.

No, no one says that, of course. Are you suggesting that everyone who takes medication for high blood pressure or cholesterol should just be content to die if they get covid-19?

Anyway, with the U.K. approving the Pfizer vaccine and rollout expected by next week, we will shortly (within three or four months) have a very large sample of the most at-risk people who will show efficacy and safety for the vaccine(s).

Here's a thought experiment. I will admit I was wrong in my trust that health officials will have correctly determined when the Phase 3 trials successfully demonstrated efficacy and safety if rates of infection and death do not go down dramatically for those vaccinated, or if the non-covid deaths of those vaccinated go up relative to baseline (and relative to estimated lives saved).

What evidence could convince you that you are wrong in doubting that the vaccines will be effective and safe?

Will the " statistics " be collected and processed by completely separate 3rd parties or the mega corporations producing the " vacccine " ??

To partially quote homer simpson, " 45% of all statistics are made up on the spot "

I think personally,  as a act of good faith, limit the billions they make out of it, to prove its to save lives not increase profit margins ( obviously cover costs etc. to produce the thing), but that would never happen....
I think it works !!

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 12:19am 03 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There are so many different hidden agendas by a whole lot of different groups for very different reasons, its difficult to have total faith in what anyone says anymore.

And all those dead, mostly "suicided" microbiologists, and holistic health practitioners, what is all that about ?
Cheers,  Tony.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:22am 03 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lizby said  

Time.

With recent world events, I give very little trust to Big Biz, the media or Gubbermints.  That rules out a LOT of information sources as untrustworthy to me ESPECIALLY when there is so much money to be made on something like this.

The good old grapevine with all it's flaws is about the most reliable thing we have now. I'm not talking crap posted on social media, that's the worst of all but people one knows and trusts that have no skin in the game other than maybe a vested interest of staying alive.

If it turns out in time that people have no problems, Then yes, my suspicions, and that's what they are rather than my mind needing to be changed, will be resolved.
The is though, given this is a Flu/ Virus that will mutate, either the virus will have passed much like the other bird/ swine etc flus and no one will be worried anyway or this will mutate and  it  and the vaccine will be something different anyway.

I'm putting my money more on that. This will pass, people as they already are in many parts will become fed up with the fear mongering and the agendas for pushing this, even just with the media will become less effective and we'll move on to some other Fear of the day as we have pretty constantly.  I see already Climate crap hysteria is coming back showing here in Oz at least the China  pox fear mongering is loosing it's ability to attract viewers to the headlines.

I know this is all the Rage in the US but it's all the rage with the media more than anything.  Have your actual China Pox death rates exceeded last years " Ordinary" Flu  mortality? From every stat I have seen, the woo hoo flu hasn't been nearly as serious as previous years flu's that no one took any notice of.

As far as saying not worrying about people dieing with high blood pressure or whatever, that's just being a smart arse and talking stupidity to dramatise a point.
If you want to talk exaggerated crap or have your head filled so full of it by the media, then don't bother talking to me. I'm not interested in hyperbole, only reality and practicality. Don't forget, I myself am High risk as is my father so we do have an interest in this but it extends beyond the minor and wide spread ailments you exaggerate.

Yet again, if you think these vaccines are so great, no one is going to try to stop you having them. I ENCOURAGE you to have them because at the end of the day, it's people like you that are going to convince me whether they are safe or not because I have more faith in people like you than gubbermints, big pharma or the media.

Clearly biased as you are, Joe average is still a far more creditable source of info to me about this than any other source I have access to at this time.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:31am 03 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  There are so many different hidden agendas by a whole lot of different groups for very different reasons, its difficult to have total faith in what anyone says anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

Once upon a time you could do your research, find the conflicting stories and unearth some facts and info that gave one a pretty clear indication of what the truth really was.

I have spent a LOT of time this year looking at info on the china pox especially early on and there is just so much clear crap it's impossible to tell what the truth really is any more and it's just not with this.

The waters on so many things have become so muddied these days and the known truth is so much more far fetched than one would ever have given credit for one is incapable of making an informed decision these days on a lot of things.

I have NEVER taken the media / General consensus for anything because 8 Times out of 10 it takes little digging to find a lot of caveats or that the general belief is totally and utterly backwards. It still is but even in this last year, finding out what the truth is had become all but impossible on so many issues.

I won't remember this year as that of being the China Pox, I'll remember it as the year when truth, honesty and morality went right out the window and the year all the conspiracy theories had much more real world evidence to support them than what the general consensus we were told to believe did.

Scary stuff.

And all those dead, mostly "suicided" microbiologists, and holistic health practitioners, what is all that about ?

It seems a very bad time to be any sort of a Whistle Blower.
The life expectancy seems to have taken a distinct and worrying nose dive.

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 04:06am 04 Dec 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Time to close this thread I think, getting out of hand.
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Page 4 of 5    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024