Home  |  Contents 

Microcontroller and PC projects
  Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects         Section
Subject Topic: Review for Shenzhen2U.com PCB Fabrication Post ReplyPost New Topic
<< Prev Page of 2
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
plover

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26 October 2018 at 7:49pm | IP Logged Quote plover

Quote:
Add a PCB Prototype to the cart,...

Thanks Mick will follow your lead, that sounds like you are doing something by ordering.

When I am logged in I struggled to understand I am in the "shop" I think that is how I will describe it, the important item was to add a "prototype" which then takes you through selecting the board specification. As I already had been through this with running a quote, I recognised what was going on. From then I was right.

well a bit unnervingly fast, the zip file was uploaded in a few seconds and accepted. All done within a minute. After all this was done I looked in my emails and noticed that I had received an email with a discount voucher, too late to apply, will try to apply that on the next order.

There was also an email showing what I had ordered. Picking up the order number and then going back to my account and ask for tracking I can see the system is processing.

Interesting it seems Australia has a special 'line' I wonder if Australia is processed on one particular line or workshop, cost me a bit extra. just over $us 1 extra

Part of the email I received, 'instantly' (US$ quoted, total AU$30)

Tracking process started Notice top left, Prototype)

Now when I forget again, hopefully I will remember that I make record here and recording this page in my text file notes.

Edited by plover on 26 October 2018 at 9:11pm

Back to Top View plover's Profile Search for other posts by plover

CaptainBoing
Guru
Guru

Posted: 27 October 2018 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote CaptainBoing

I always use JLCPCB. can't fault them. The latest board they just finished for me has yet to arrive - a weird shaped MM for a Harley Davidson. Got 10 of then for $2.00 + $7.53 shipping.

They have also produced my MM boards for general purpose micro-controllers, the quality has been consistently excellent. The latest (Mk5) arrived a couple of weeks ago x50 and I really have to save I can't fault them for quality, price and speed (which is more than can be said for my laying up capabilities).

I use these boards in a slide-in 3D printed frame or clip down case in reasonable quantities.

JLC and I have no affiliation so the above is my honest and personal opinion

Edited by CaptainBoing on 27 October 2018 at 7:58am
Back to Top View CaptainBoing's Profile Search for other posts by CaptainBoing

CYBERLAB

Posted: 29 October 2018 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote CYBERLAB

hello CaptainBoing, I have a pcb designed with sprint layout 6 ready to send it to its production in pcbgogo, but after reading your post cotize in JLCPCB and in effect I get it for less than half, but I have a problem when I upload the gerber files and I see them in the gerber viewer of JLCPCB they are not shown correctly, but if I use a gerber viewer online, they are displayed correctly, have you had something similar or do you know something about it? first of all, Thanks.
Back to Top View CYBERLAB's Profile Search for other posts by CYBERLAB

CaptainBoing
Guru
Guru

Posted: 29 October 2018 at 9:36pm | IP Logged Quote CaptainBoing

Hi cyberlab.

I have never had any problem with the gerber & exellon files that I generate from Eagle 7.2

When you say they don't view correctly what is the problem? the online viewer at JLC is limited in resolution so zooming right in often shows that the tracks are "rough" etc, but this is the down to the resolution of the viewer.

You can get in touch with them to discuss any difficulties - their support it OK so I think if you sent them the two examples you have (JLC+other) they would be keen to comment - hey there's $$$ involved

CYBERLAB

Posted: 09 November 2018 at 12:51am | IP Logged Quote CYBERLAB

hello CaptainBoing, I want to thank you for the information about JLCPCB, I order 100 pcs of my printed circuit and they were less than 10 dollars plus 17 dollars of shipping, I sent my gerber files and exactly 7 days I have them in my hands assemble the first circuit and it worked perfectly, thanks again!

Back to Top View CYBERLAB's Profile Search for other posts by CYBERLAB

CaptainBoing
Guru
Guru

Posted: 09 November 2018 at 4:58am | IP Logged Quote CaptainBoing

crazy price isn't it?

glad you are all sorted

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Search the forums using Google.