Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:41 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Guest Book : Greetings from Spain.

Tatocr

Posted: 07:58pm 02 Dec 2018
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Greetings from Spain. Thank you for this instructive and interesting forum. I hope you forgive my English because it is googletraductor. Here we see each other.

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 08:26am 03 Dec 2018
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Tatocr,

Welcome.

I live just up the road in Normandy, France.

I am on this forum as most people are fair and willing to help and give their wisdom and knowledge.

My/our project here in Normandy is a Renewable Energy and sustainability Concept, we like to think we are doing our Bit to save this planet with cost effective solutions.

As you can probably see in the NEWS the normal/ordinary people feel they have no say in any of the present day Management of France.

Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

Tatocr

Posted: 11:17am 03 Dec 2018
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello Clockmanfr. Nice area of Normandy, we were there with our caravan.
My family we have been heating the water with homemade solar panels for more than 35 years. Now that the government has removed the "rate to the sun" we want to take our first steps with clean electricity. This website seems very appropriate to learn but, like all the beginnings, it is not easy.

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 08:08am 04 Dec 2018
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Tatocr said   Now that the government has removed the "rate to the sun" we want to take our first steps with clean electricity. This website seems very appropriate to learn but, like all the beginnings, it is not easy.

Very good to here that Spain has removed the "rate to the sun TAX". I have a Spanish Friend in Northern Spain, and he was very depressed and disappointed that their was a Tax on Sunlight.

France was thinking about TAX on Solar panels that were producing Electricity.

People with solar panels installed are no longer using the State provided EDF electricity, and therefore the French Authorities were loosing TAX revenue.

Good Luck and success with your Clean electricity.

Edited by Clockmanfr 2018-12-05
Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024