Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:02 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Guest Book : Setting a default "OPTION" when compiling MMBASIC

MustardMan

Posted: 10:59am 01 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Posted in wrong forum... apologies. Can someone suggest how to delete... I can't see how to. Perhaps it is here forever...

Hi,

I am about to recompile MM-BASIC to make some customisations to the source code, and I would like to alter the default "OPTIONs" that the device starts new-born with. For example, I wish to have my device already have "OPTION KEYBOARD US", "OPTION LCDPANEL CONSOLE" and "OPTION LCDPANEL SSD1963_5 ..." configured.

It is not a big issue, but I expect to compile MM-BASIC multiple times to get my customisations working, and I don't want to hassle with USB-ing to a PC every single time to set up exactly the same thing time and time again.

Where in the source code (using the "MicromiteSource.zip") is where I can set my default OPTIONs? I am having great trouble finding it/them.

Cheers,
Edited 2019-10-01 21:21 by MustardMan

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024