Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:17 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Guest Book : Photo naming

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 02:15pm 08 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello,.need help.
I have a iPad Air .
I want to name my photos ,.do I download a app for this and sizing ,etc?.

Is it free ?
What is it called and is it simple to download,safe, etc?

I am starting to get the drift of this thing, sort of downloaded a thing for adjusting the picture sizing ,Don,t know what I did but my last pic adjusted automatically.

So if you can help with a simple photo naming things ,that would be good . My old windows pc ,I just typed the name in a box under the pic ,not so simple with this apple thing?

Thanks,

Bruce
Bushboy

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 05:17am 09 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I could tell you how to do anything in windoze but I have successfully avoided any and all contact with Apple so far.

All I would do in Windoze is highlight the file in the folder, Right click rename, do it and save. -May- be similar in apple.

I don't know if it comes in apple flavour but I have found Acdsee to be a VERY useful photo management  and editing tool. Does many functions quicker and easier than Photoshop.

If you were interested let me know.  I -THINK- I have a copy of an older but very useful one. I can put it on my host and give you the link to download it.
I never bothered upgrading, the one I have does all I want and I don't want to re learn something  which has features ( and no doubt added Complexity) I don't need.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024