Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 06:25 02 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Guest Book : 8010 board diagram

Godoh
Guru

Posted: 11:53pm 26 Jul 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello , just wondering if anyone has a circuit diagram for one of the chinese 8010 based inverter power boards.
I have a 24 volt 5000 watt board that needs repairs. Stupid me managed to mix up the supply when testing it. Fortunately I only had two small batteries with tiny jumper leads but still the leads smoked and the inverter no longer functions.
I need better lighting on that bench, as my eyes are not good with colours unless they are light well.
I can't see any components that are cooked yet, none went pop, but the power ready light is on but no light on the 8010 board.
The 8010 board has two rows of pins that appear to be paralleled, I am guessing this is for stability as it stands vertically , I haven't seen any other boards like that yet.
So just wondering if anyone has a diagram that can help me trouble shoot the board.
Cheers
Pete

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024