Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:54 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Help in finding a post

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 12:20am 06 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

We received a very helpful couple of posts some time back concerning  these red coloured MPPT 60 amp solar controllers from a member.

There was some important switch-on and switch-off procedures he warned us about ..

Could someone or the author resend the link or posts for me to record them, please.  (I am about to connect mine and would like to read his precautions-I've read the instruction book a few times ,but his information is superior -from memory?.

Also , the black controller, it's fairly old and 48 volts @60 amps. I'd like to buy a spare, but have looked for many hours and cannot find them for sale on gumtree or e-bay. Think it was about $60.

You can see advertised many @ 12/24 volts ,but not 48 volts . -Actually, there are not many solar controllers @ 48 volts advertised in the low price range ??, any one have reasons why?.

Thank you ,
Bruce.
Bushboy

RFburns

Posted: 01:36am 06 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Black controller still on Epay Link Look for best price this was just the 1st one found
Edited 2020-09-06 11:38 by RFburns
Strong like horse smart like tractor!

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 04:26am 06 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thank You RF..  

Bruce
Bushboy

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024