Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:08 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Another PI Pico PV Controller

Solar Mike
Guru

Posted: 10:53am 21 Dec 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Last one for 2021 I promise, thought I would throw together a smaller non-synchronous version, where all parts including the buck inductor fit on the pcb. Less current 30 amps and using smd mosfets. The pcb conducts the heat through to an alloy spacer under the pcb to the heatsink - back panel.

Schematic and gerbers attached, anyone wanting to build go for it, sorry it will be next year until I have some software.

Top: 150 x 183mm

Gerbers_02.zip

PCB's for other Pico designs will be back before the end of this week I hope, glad I ordered good selection of parts earlier, just about all smd chips are now unavailable until 2023.

Cheers
Mike

Astro67

Posted: 10:53am 16 Jan 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks for sharing your hard work. I have been pouring over this for several hours and researched around it, and I've learned heaps of new stuff. Thank you.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024