Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 02:02 21 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : a problem that should not be a problem

Page 2 of 2    
noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 07:37am 25 Dec 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

without " getting into it " , there are 2 significant differences between " the small pox vaccine you got as a child " and this covid bs one... 1, this is using experimental / new mRNA based, which genetically modifies YOUR DNA/RNA, rather than introducing the spike protein for your body to produce it naturally( VERY simplified), rather than the traditional protein based one thats been proven to work over the last 60 years, its also been " rushed " without getting the usual long term data etc, so its anyones guess if it actually causes more problems than it saves...( i would suggest anyone to actually look into it, talk to a trusted GP ) .. 2 , its being " mandated " for the general population,  using our basic freedoms as collateral, which is as un-australian as it comes...more like down town china or russia...
I think it works !!

bob.steel

Posted: 10:31pm 12 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

noneyabussiness said  without " getting into it " , there are 2 significant differences between " the small pox vaccine you got as a child " and this covid bs one... 1, this is using experimental / new mRNA based, which genetically modifies YOUR DNA/RNA, rather than introducing the spike protein for your body to produce it naturally( VERY simplified), rather than the traditional protein based one thats been proven to work over the last 60 years, its also been " rushed " without getting the usual long term data etc, so its anyones guess if it actually causes more problems than it saves...( i would suggest anyone to actually look into it, talk to a trusted GP ) .. 2 , its being " mandated " for the general population,  using our basic freedoms as collateral, which is as un-australian as it comes...more like down town china or russia...

Well you know its just the Blind Trust angle too that worries me .
Governments should not be involved in your health period.
Thats dangerous stuff because when you age you also go on to the pension which means you burden them.

Well its in their interest to be rid of you.

While young and slave working, feeding the multitude of taxes by Commonwealth and State taxes ,electricity ,rates ,stamp duties,lotteries,etc etc , you are nursed and protected to ensure you don't damage your productive ability .  

When old and on the pension Medicare will give you two major operations and then you are on "Palliative" care. Like see you later alligator.

Its very dangerous out there now for us oldies!
Edited 2022-02-13 08:32 by bob.steel

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024