Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 02:20 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Looking for solar calculator

ryanm

Posted: 02:57am 26 May 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone might know of a good solar calculator on the internet I can use. I've got some specific needs and I can't find a calculator that has all the features I'm chasing in one place.

My situation is I have a solar bore with a traditional 1.5kW array facing north. I would like to add some panels pointed to the sides to get some more morning / evening power.

The calculators that I have found so far that let you input the angle and heading of the solar panels just give monthly production estimates. I would like one that gives me the production by hour for a day in a graph.

pollenface

Posted: 08:25am 27 Nov 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Maybe PV forcast from the Google store? (for android phone - not sure if there's an apple version)
Off grid man caver

ryanm

Posted: 01:55am 28 Nov 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks, might do the job.

Their insolation values are probably accurate, but wow their windspeed for my area is off by a long shot.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024