Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:17 06 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Solar : Solar Power

raedan

Posted: 10:18pm 25 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I've been trying to get information about Solar Power installation that will be done in the next couple of month. Like I said in an earlier post our meters are in a shed about 100 metres from the house. I am told that when the installation is done the panels will be installed on the roof of the house and wiring from them going to the inverter which will be placed on the house nearest to the inverter. From the inverter the inverted power will go to fuse box in the house and connect to the main isolating switch and then travel in those wires back over to the shed and into the new meter I think. They tell me there is no requirement for any new wiring underground or over head. Is it possible to run the inverted power over to the shed to the new meter in the wirers they say? The sun on the house roof is clear from maybe 10am no shadows until late sunset and the shed is from about 9am until 4pm when shadows starts to appear on shed roof. The house roof is more likely to suit the winter sun more so than the shed roof I believe. Please someone give me your opinion.
raedan

AMUN-RA

Posted: 10:44pm 25 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

the person that sold the system should be able to answer all your questions if he cant explain in detail what he's selling I wouldn't hand over any money until I felt comfortable and well informed about what I was buying.
I think a lot of used car salesmen may now selling solar.????

having said that the system will work as they say. Mick

Every day the sun shines
& gravity sucks= free energy.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024