Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:07 08 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Hello from Brasil

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 01:26pm 14 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Crew ,,Just got organised and am able to say hello ..

I see Phillm and a lot others are doing well ,,,I~m fairly bored,,not a thing to do over here and NOBODY ,NOBODY speaks english..

I did start cleaning up a filthy workshop of my Brother-in-law,,,but it made me sick ,,spent 1 week coughing up ,,who knows what,,.

No Re over here ,,that I acn or have seen.. fairly poor to average people ,who enjoy life (mainly after hours) ... all our houses(mainly) are high walled with broken glass or razor wire --Not like home ,,,,,

Anyhow ,, will be heading to the big Sao Paulo ,Sunday ,,then next week to Perth ,,and catch up wityh the WA guys for a BBQ.

Home 27Th,,and chaining myself to my workshop--wild horses will not drag me away for a very long time.....

Hope you are all well,

Bruce
Bushboy

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 08:47am 18 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey Bruce

We expect to see lots of photo's

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 09:21am 25 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Crew,,,, It's so nice to be on Aussie soil again --In Perth now,,back to the "workshop" on Wednesday --soooo many things I've been dreaming of doing--

Big apology to Allan ,,was going to visit hime for a BBQ and "chew the fat" with some of the WA guys ,,but with only 4 days ,,2 small Granddaughters and family ,,,a raincheck had to be raised,,sorry Allan and WA guys ...

Catch you soon ,,

Bruce& Ilda
Bushboy

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 07:26am 30 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Crew,,am back at Mt,Tamborine ,, welding some platform parts to get more clearance for my blades from the tower ----will show some pic's lat

nice to be home

Bruce and Ilda
Bushboy

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 07:50am 30 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Glad to see you got home safely Bruce, now get ya butt into irc so you can tell us all about those brazillian stunners

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024