Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:33 08 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Bad Ass Billy Cart

fillm

Guru

Posted: 05:13am 17 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thought I would post a couple of Pics of the Billy Cart me and my youngest son have built this week to race in the " Annual Brisbane Billy Cart " tommorow . Thought it will give him a bit of a Kick to see his billy cart on this site i'm allways on.....

PhillM ...Oz Wind Engineering..Wind Turbine Kits 500W - 5000W ~ F&P Dual Kits ~ GOE222Blades- Voltage Control Parts ------- Tower kits

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 10:54am 17 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Phill
Where is Annual Brisbane Billy Cart held? and what time they start ??
Dwyer the bushman

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 08:48am 18 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

It looks like a fast machine! Hope those brakes work!

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

fillm

Guru

Posted: 10:47am 18 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Dwyer,

Sorry , I didn't check for feedback this morning , too much wind so I was pretty excited as you can see from my post on windmills . The race was today 18th at caringdale . Nic got knocked out in the first race , he needed some more weight to get more acceleration down the ramp to give more speed on the flat section . Next year we will strap on a few house bricks . Excellent day , some great stacks and crazy billy carts . Check this one out , he was in the over 17 sect , a retired guy with to much time .....

It went like a freight train ....

The brakes work good Glenn , but who needs brakes.. Edited by fillm 2008-05-19
PhillM ...Oz Wind Engineering..Wind Turbine Kits 500W - 5000W ~ F&P Dual Kits ~ GOE222Blades- Voltage Control Parts ------- Tower kits

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 11:19am 18 May 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Phill
Never mind maybe next year and and would like to join the billy kart event as l have already made one that run on ball bearing no rubber tyres

dwyer the bushman

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024