Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:16 23 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Teaching videos

BenandAmber
Guru

Posted: 07:22pm 09 May 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

How awesome would it be if some of the greats on here made videos start to finish building.a inverter

And explain the parts and the pieces and why they chose them along the way

It was the last forever people will be learning into the future from the wisdom of some of you greats on here

I know it ist practical and time is very valuable

Just a thought and maybe not a very practical one but just something I thought would be very cool if I'd be able to take a video Learning lesson from one of you greats

It would be the closest thing to having 1 of you guys as a neighbor or something like that

yes if you're wondering if I was your neighbor I would be bugging you to death every day LOL

Really appreciate all the help you guys has gave me along the way I cannot say that enough
be warned i am good parrot but Dumber than a box of rocks

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:54am 10 May 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey B&A, you OK?

Funny I was thinking similar the other day... For me it won't be an inverter... I live in a fairly urban area so off-grid isn't really an option for me, although a small-holding out in New Mexico, Arizona or Nevada has great appeal.

I am putting together a vid for a project I am close to completing for a client, start to finish and I'll post the link when it is done. I too would like to see complete cycles from others here... it happens quite a bit in Arduino circles. Although this is a gender neutral forum, there is heavy influence for *mites so I think the reason it doesn't happen much is the substantially smaller community.

I'll see if I can produce something worth having and post a link in the microcontroller section.

h

BenandAmber
Guru

Posted: 12:44am 11 May 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There are some absolutely brilliant people on here

Just can't be brilliant you have to be a good teacher also

Which we have many on here

be warned i am good parrot but Dumber than a box of rocks

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024