Home
JAQForum Ver 19.10.1
Active Topics
Local Time 09:56 19 Oct 2019 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Trump vs America, Brexit vs England....

Grogster

Guru

Posted: 09:17am 22 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 

I stumbled across this EXCELLENT doco today on YouTube:

TRUMP BREXIT
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99

Posted: 10:08pm 23 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 

An interesting and very poignant watch.

The film verifies the same thoughts and positions of people I talk to here. The do gooder leftie elitists want to disparage and label anyone who does not think the same way they do as Dumb, uneducated and of course the warn to death, racist.
It really shows how predictable the tactic is in that it is used around the world the same way like the formula for a TV show.  Unlike the TV shows that succeed with each local version and content, the Leftie Agenda FAILS everywhere because it simply goes against the wishes of ordinary people.

The thing that amazes me is how the wishes of the majority are either ignored or fail to be realised.

As I have said before, these people scream the loudest, make a huge fuss about everything and claim everyone thinks like they do but when it comes to the crunch, they have their backsides handed to them on a platter and they then claim that they were hard done by and the other side cheated when they did everything possible to rig the outcome themselves and still lost.

There was Brexit, Trump and we recently had an election here that was unloose-able but was. Of course the losers then immediately started accusing the people that did not follow their ideal outcome as ignorant, uneducated and stupid. There have been similar  revolts against this " One way to think " mindset in other euro  countries as well that have had election results completely against the screaming do gooders and road gluers amongst others.

I was only looking at some very main stream produced vids last night talking about how the whole RE idea is falling on it's face. The hooting and hollering over that is proving to be what most people who could think and research for themselves already knew, it's not practical or viable.

A growing number of countries are abandoning the all renewable grid idea because they can see from the example of places whom have gone down that road it just leads to high power prices and an unstable grid.  Batten your hatches this summer and have the genny ready and waiting, you ARE going to need it in most places here.

The squeaky wheel getting the oil theory with the leftie elitism circumstance is not holding up and being  pretty much one trick pony's, the only thing they know is to scream louder and make ever more ridiculous claims and insults.

Unfortunately for them and most fortunately for the rest of the world, the axiom of doing the same thing over and expecting a different result IS working and they are still getting their backsides handed to them.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 10:48pm 23 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 

No matter who wins now, each side wants to round up and imprison the other side.
Orwell's 1984 on steroids.

Here is a rather worrying and thought provoking video of what might be happening in China.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7nb1MjXik
Cheers, Tony.

Grogster

Guru

Posted: 08:25am 24 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 

Davo99 said  As I have said before, these people scream the loudest, make a huge fuss about everything and claim everyone thinks like they do but when it comes to the crunch, they have their backsides handed to them on a platter and they then claim that they were hard done by and the other side cheated when they did everything possible to rig the outcome themselves and still lost.

Wow.....profound....

@ Warpspeed: Agreed.  Totally.

EDIT: And the shocking China social credit system.....that we were all warned about via a Black Mirror episode a few years ago....is something that they seem to actively want to introduce in other countries now.

Divide and conquer.  I wonder where the world is going these days.  This excrement is nuts.
Edited 2019-09-24 18:28 by Grogster
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2019