Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 17:02 24 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Trump vs America, Brexit vs England....

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 09:17am 22 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I stumbled across this EXCELLENT doco today on YouTube:

TRUMP BREXIT
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:08pm 23 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

An interesting and very poignant watch.

The film verifies the same thoughts and positions of people I talk to here. The do gooder leftie elitists want to disparage and label anyone who does not think the same way they do as Dumb, uneducated and of course the warn to death, racist.
It really shows how predictable the tactic is in that it is used around the world the same way like the formula for a TV show.  Unlike the TV shows that succeed with each local version and content, the Leftie Agenda FAILS everywhere because it simply goes against the wishes of ordinary people.

The thing that amazes me is how the wishes of the majority are either ignored or fail to be realised.

As I have said before, these people scream the loudest, make a huge fuss about everything and claim everyone thinks like they do but when it comes to the crunch, they have their backsides handed to them on a platter and they then claim that they were hard done by and the other side cheated when they did everything possible to rig the outcome themselves and still lost.

There was Brexit, Trump and we recently had an election here that was unloose-able but was. Of course the losers then immediately started accusing the people that did not follow their ideal outcome as ignorant, uneducated and stupid. There have been similar  revolts against this " One way to think " mindset in other euro  countries as well that have had election results completely against the screaming do gooders and road gluers amongst others.

I was only looking at some very main stream produced vids last night talking about how the whole RE idea is falling on it's face. The hooting and hollering over that is proving to be what most people who could think and research for themselves already knew, it's not practical or viable.

A growing number of countries are abandoning the all renewable grid idea because they can see from the example of places whom have gone down that road it just leads to high power prices and an unstable grid.  Batten your hatches this summer and have the genny ready and waiting, you ARE going to need it in most places here.

The squeaky wheel getting the oil theory with the leftie elitism circumstance is not holding up and being  pretty much one trick pony's, the only thing they know is to scream louder and make ever more ridiculous claims and insults.

Unfortunately for them and most fortunately for the rest of the world, the axiom of doing the same thing over and expecting a different result IS working and they are still getting their backsides handed to them.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 10:48pm 23 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

No matter who wins now, each side wants to round up and imprison the other side.
Orwell's 1984 on steroids.

Here is a rather worrying and thought provoking video of what might be happening in China.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7nb1MjXik
Cheers,  Tony.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:25am 24 Sep 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  As I have said before, these people scream the loudest, make a huge fuss about everything and claim everyone thinks like they do but when it comes to the crunch, they have their backsides handed to them on a platter and they then claim that they were hard done by and the other side cheated when they did everything possible to rig the outcome themselves and still lost.

Wow.....profound....

@ Warpspeed: Agreed.  Totally.

EDIT: And the shocking China social credit system.....that we were all warned about via a Black Mirror episode a few years ago....is something that they seem to actively want to introduce in other countries now.

Divide and conquer.  I wonder where the world is going these days.  This excrement is nuts.
Edited 2019-09-24 18:28 by Grogster

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 01:01am 27 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Warpspeed said  

No longer available as account was terminated.
Few reasons why.
George

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:25am 27 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Georgen said  
  Warpspeed said  

No longer available as account was terminated.
Few reasons why.

That's the most scary thing about all this.
The whole bullying and coercion if you aren't towing the leftist, PC do gooder line, there is something wrong with you and you are in fact some sort of criminal or offender that must be suppressed.

I have been booted from forums that have nothing to do With RE or anything else ( last one was a Blacksmithing forum of all things ) for DARING to express a more than civil and polite disagreement with the prescribed leftist mentality.

It's really getting out of control and scary in it's big brother like domination of what people are allowed to say and think.

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 04:23pm 27 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The Uk is still a Class ridden society.

I can no longer watch the UK BBC news as its so 'Fluffy Bunny' and not really news its just superstition all the time and reporters talking to reporters.

And definitely nowadays, the more you do, ie creation and build useful things, the more the 'Fluffy Bunnies' hate you.  A retied Bishop, sadly now dead, once said to me, "my dear boy, please be careful, so many in this day and age have the 'green eye'. (jealously)

I live in Rural Normandy, France where the locals will eat the Bunnies, thats if they can catch them.

I have been booted of the UK RE Forums, the armchair wafflers seem to rule.
Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:48pm 27 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I note the original BREXIT video I posted is still up, but for how long I wonder....
I did download the BREXIT video as I thought it was so good, so if it does vanish and anyone wants a copy, I can arrange for that to happen.

But yeah - on the other one that HAS gone including the host channel....

START OF RANT:
What I really dislike, is how they are over-using the term "Hate speech" to basically shut down any speech or videos etc, of ANY opinion other then those on the extreme left.  I have no doubt that many moderates on the left also are uneasy about all this stuff, but it is the extreme left that is pushing that censorship thing big-time.  If anyone - ANYONE, including moderate leftists point this out, they are instantly labelled as extreme-right-wing or racist, or any of a plethora of those labels they throw at you now that USED to mean something, but now no-one cares...

I love Tim Pool's videos, and I watch pretty much every one he releases.  He is left-leaning liberal, BUT even he is always calling out the insanity of the far left, and is quite willing to talk to the other side for their opinion.  We desperately need more like him.  These days, the left don't even want you to TALK to the right to see what their opinion is.  I call it 'Politicism' - The religion of politics, with all the inherent insanity and blind faith that most religions employ, where talking about another religion is quickly suppressed.  'Thou shalt worship no other political opinion then OURS!'  Compromises are gone.  Agree to disagree is gone.  Civil discussion on what is actually good for your country is gone.  It's all about POWER and how to get it back, to the exclusion of the country and the will of the people.  BREXIT is a perfect case in point there.

And as for the closed-door impeachment fiasco on Trump at the moment, that is totally wrong, and should simply not be allowed.  The dems would be spitting fire and blood if Trump tried to do ANYTHING behind closed doors, but somehow the current dems are allowed to do this in secret, with something as serious as impeachment.

That is so wrong on so many levels, no wonder many in America are calling it a coup attempt - cos it kinda feels like it is.  They want Trump gone, and they have essentially given up caring about how that happens now, so long as it happens.  I don't even like Trump that much, but he IS entitled to due process, and the dems now don't want to even allow that.  Cos Russia-gate did not work, and the Ukrainian phone call thing did not work, now they are out of options, and are just moving into full-steam-ahead coup mode.

And and I say, I used to be left-leaning, but I would never ever vote for the dems if I was in America now - they are all far too insane.  Gabbard and Wang are the only exceptions I can think of.  The dems did not USED to be crazy, but since 2016, they have had some kind of insanity haemorrhage and have been taken over by viruses like 'The Squad' etc.  Sigh.....
END OF RANT.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 01:01am 28 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said  

START OF RANT:

I liked, enjoyed and fully agree with your " rant". please do it more often.
it's great to hear a voice of Logic, common sense and truth these days.

Quote  What I really dislike, is how they are over-using the term "Hate speech" to basically shut down any speech or videos etc, of ANY opinion other then those on the extreme left.  I have no doubt that many moderates on the left also are uneasy about all this stuff, but it is the extreme left that is pushing that censorship thing big-time.  If anyone - ANYONE, including moderate leftists point this out, they are instantly labelled as extreme-right-wing or racist, or any of a plethora of those labels they throw at you now that USED to mean something, but now no-one cares...

Couldn't agree more!
It's getting to the point if you like blue and I like orange, one of us is going to be accused of hate speech because we are not agreeing with the other and saying what the other wants to hear. It's fking Ludicrous!

Quote    I don't even like Trump that much, but he IS entitled to due process, and the dems now don't want to even allow that.  Cos Russia-gate did not work, and the Ukrainian phone call thing did not work, now they are out of options, and are just moving into full-steam-ahead coup mode.

I don't know if I could say wether I like trump that much or not. I don't pay as much attention to him as I do those that are forever whinging and outright lying about him. The FACTS as much as so many hate them and want to lie to disparage him is he is by every marker doing a Great job of leading the country. All the economic indicators are in the right place and his policys with china and others are to put the long term future of HIS country before all others even if it does mean a bit of pain for those that profiteer against their own country's interests.

The lies and complete and utter BS they have spread about the man since the start is both shocking and a considerable worry. Like you say, they have tried to hang him multiple times but unfortunately, The other half of the one they want in the big chair Hasn't had Screwed his secretary or otherwise put a foot wrong.
He's even kept all his election promises and this is what upsets the libtards the most of all.
Now they have given any regard to legitimate reason away to get rid of him, they are barely hiding their obvious and blatant lies. If they do get him out, the US will be in SERIOUS trouble which will amount to Civil war.

I just don't get how the Far left can take itself seriously. You are right, they are inflicted with insanity because blind freddy can see their policys and agendas world wide would take us back to the 1800's if not worse!

Surely they must know they are talking pure and utter crap and have an idea what the consequences of that they want would do to the world.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 07:55am 28 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well said.

Speaking as a leftist OF OLD myself, I am really disturbed by how nuts the dems are now.  They really are nuts, and the whole 'Closed door impeachment' thing is evidence of that.

OK, if Trump did something wrong - fine.  Lets SEE the evidence, and talk about it, but these days just wanting THAT is labelled as right-wing.  I was prepared to look at the Russian thing, but the Mueller report kinda killed that off, and then they start again with the Ukrainian phone call thing.

I mean, seriously.....how far are you willing to go? (rhetorical)
You would destroy the country, just cos you did not win the election?!?!!!??
It would appear so.

Tim(Pool) is correct when he says we ALL need to just chill.  As a previous left-leaning dem(as far as American politics is concerned), I am very much like Tim, in that I DON'T like all things Reps stand for, BUT....BUT....we should be able to come together, discuss things, perhaps agree-to-disagree, and then perhaps BOTH....of us can go get a beer together, and talk about the Rugby World Cup.

What a wonderful world it would then be then.

But today, those on the FAR left are totally nuts.  Any suggestion like the above, and you are a TRAITOR to the dems.  I mean - c'mon, man.....  We USED to be able to talk to each other.....

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 09:30am 28 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The  whole premise of the rejection of Trump as the elected leader and the "Not my president" crap is insanity.  How can that possibly work? The majority voted him in ( oh yes, I have heard the endless excuses to refute that) and because the losers are not happy, they want to over turn it.

What if it was the other way around? The loosing side throws a hissy fit because they didn't get in so how the hell do you elect a gubbermint and who gets to be the leader if there can be no winner because the other side won't accept them?
By extrapolation it goes round in circles and can't possibly work.

Well maybe in the libtards minds it can because they seem to believe they are right and everyone else is wrong so they should be the only ones in power and won't allow anyother POV or even thought.  I think that is basically Communism is it not?

What I do know is this IS an illogical position this side is taking with their one track mind where not they do everything to silence any other opinion.  They won't listen to anything, they won't allow anyone to voice any other opinion, they call those that don't completely tow the line all manner of names, Racist being a favourite no matter how illogical or inappropriate and they basically want unhindered and total control to destroy the world as it is inarguable they would do.

Look at the looney left Antifa Types. They are unbelievable. They are so ridiculous taken to the letter of their position they would ban or jail themselves! They already are hypocritical beyond belief.
If I had any power these people WOULD be arrested and put in a mental facility for assessment. If they were not mentally afflicted they would be charged for their actions which are criminal and/ or treasonous. They complain now about the very freedoms which allow them to carry on and protest the way they do without being arrested or just straight out locked up.  Try that crap in China or even russia and see how long it's tolerated.

Like these Climate emergency fruitloop protestors.  They carry on about the " science" then make wild and far fetched exaggerations that the science they base their fear mongering on in no way supports.
The bit that really gets me with that is I know some very smart and Intelligent people that are brainwashed with it.  Globull warming is truly the biggest scam in the history of man kind.

The most laughable thing with it is, even if you  do play Devils advocate and say, OK, we have to do something, what's that something going to be?  Are we all going to give away personal transport other than a Pushbike because  electric is not the answer. no busses or planes either. No Mobile phones, no AC for anyone including kids in school, no over seas holidays or shipping products and food from one place to another, drastic reduction in consumer goods like TV's and computers, no mining, huge reductions in manufacturing and if you think that unreliables like wind and solar are going to power the world, have a look at the countries that have tried it and the sh*t fight they have ended up in.

The thing is, there is NO solution to the problem even if you do believe in it.
Instead of worrying about a problem that has NO remotely practical answer, how about throwing all this attention and effort at something we can do something about... Like plastic in the oceans just for a start. A REAL and unquestionable problem that everyone would be behind and would be a REAL improvement to the planet to Fix.
That will never happen because there is no money in it for Big biz and their Gubbermint Puppets.  That is what Globull warming is really all about no matter how Naive and brainwashed people are.  

Show me some weather change initiative and I'll show you a money trail.
How about doing something effective like banning product Dumping or putting money into subsidising more private PV instead of solar Farms? No, won't happen because it either has no money in it or unthinkably, COSTS companies and gubbermints revenue and profits.

It is insanity and there is no other explanation than so many of these people that believe in any or all of these leftist causes do have some sort of mental illness.

Now THERE is a rant!!!  :0)

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:32pm 28 Oct 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Quote  Well maybe in the libtards minds it can because they seem to believe they are right and everyone else is wrong so they should be the only ones in power and won't allow anyother POV or even thought.  I think that is basically Communism is it not?

Precisely.  The left have this weird perverted sense of eternal moral high-ground, in that THEIR opinions on things are forever morally correct, and therefore, that makes them better then anyone else.  Essentially, it would seem that they want to be the party in power from now, till the end of time.  As you say, you can't run a Government like that, and yes.....pretty much Communism, and that is what many have been comparing the current dems to also.  Ironic that the "Democrats" are now essentially Communists.  When was the last time since 2016, that they were ever democratic in what they have been doing? (rhetorical)

You mention ANTIFA etc, and I totally agree with you on that too.  I think many also think they are essentially a terrorist origination now.  Funny how they use extreme violence and fascism, in order to supposedly be anti-fascist.....  Contradict yourself much?!

You also mention mental asylums, and I personally think that most of the problems we have now, are a result of most of the asylums being shut down years ago, so those 'Patients' are let loose on the world, and now you have all manner of crazy things being let loose on the rest of us, and WE are expected to respect that!  Sorry.  Can't do it.  Respect is EARNED, not given away.

Don't get me started on the Extinction Rebellion outfit.  All I can say, is I am very happy to see many people not taking that crap in England, and pulling the protesters off the trains etc.  Protesting an ELECTRIC train - I mean....where is their brain?  They are protesting a form of transport they actually want everyone to use - I would like to perform an IQ test on some of those people.  I saw a video of them spraying fake blood on some building(I think it was in England?) - using what appeared to be a fire engine, with its diesel engine revving hard to run the pump, so they are burning diesel and coughing out carbon - to protest engines burning diesel and coughing out carbon.  Hypocrites!  And the best bit was they lost their grip on the hose, and were then running around trying to grab the hose which was flailing around all over the place.  Not ONE of them thought to switch off the bloody pump, THEN grab the hose.
This is the kind of IQ we are dealing with here.  How could you NOT think to turn off the pump?! (rhetorical)  Sigh......

Xander

Posted: 12:48pm 24 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think Brexit is almost forgotten. I'm really curious about what will become with the royal family after prince Philipp has passed. I sometimes read about Megan since I've been a fan of hers when she used to be an actress https://news.amomama.com/260389-us-weekly-pregnant-meghan-markle-archie.html.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024