Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:38 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : I am such a toddler

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 02:22pm 15 Mar 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Modelling never really been my bag but I recognise the skills of others.

This is quite amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29dsCVFI0HM

I hasten to add this guy is obviously a skilled modeler. If I were to play with one of those pens it would end up like something your grandkid did and you stick n the fridge door to keep them happy.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 09:59pm 15 Mar 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That is absolutely stunning work.  
All done by hand and eye too.
Cheers,  Tony.

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 11:45pm 15 Mar 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'll be depressed for the rest of the day now watching that.
I guess people like that were the ones that got all My skill and talent when it was being handed out which is why I am so inept and have so little artistic skill and creativity and they have so much.

Cannot get my head around the level of people like that. So many skills being put into something like that and I have absolutely none of them.

The other ones that get me are these Model Engineers. Make Miniature RUNNING engines with detail that is astounding.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:25am 09 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

LOL, yeah when skill and talent were being handed out, I was in the queue for ear hair getting seconds  

Revlac

Guru

Posted: 12:50pm 10 Apr 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Didn't watch all the video but there must have been a lot of practice to use the 3D pen like that, its a good 3d pen to.
I haven't done much with the 3D pen (just a cheap 10 speed 2 heat settings) repaired the fuel cap's on the plastic Jerry can, after one cracked, welded around the whole thing with ABS filament and so far its holding well.
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024