Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 02:08 21 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Covid-19 Treatment (No joke)

Page 1 of 5    
Georgen
Guru

Posted: 01:00am 08 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Ivermectin Triple Therapy Protocol for COVID-19 Released to Australian GPs for Infected Elderly and Frontline Workers

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/ivermectin-triple-therapy-protocol-covid-030000687.html

Hope quote of part of the post on link is OK:

"Professor Borody says his research has led him to a triple therapy of Ivermectin, zinc and an antibiotic - which are all TGA and FDA approved. The therapy comprises:

1. Ivermectin - TGA and FDA approved as an anti-parasitic therapy with an established safety profile since the 1970s. Known as the "Wonder Drug" from Japan.
2. Zinc
3. Doxycycline - TGA and FDA approved tetracycline antibiotic that fights bacterial infections, eg. acne or urinary tract infections, viral and malarial infections.

Professor Borody is involved in a Phase 2 study in the US to potentially develop the triple therapy as a single "blister pack" compliance product. He says, "Our study in the US is looking at developing the triple therapy as a single product which requires FDA approval, even though all 3 medications separately are already approved." US clinical trial notes:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04482686?term=Ivermectin+borody"
George

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 01:08am 08 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Another link from 30.08.2020

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/ivermectin-triple-therapy-protocol-covid-030000687.html

Also published earlier if anybody wants family doctor to help with access to treatment, has to ask doctor to send e-mail to Thomas Borody for information on medicines and use protocol.

It can be also designed to be as preventive treatment, sot of just in case.

“The three medications are now on chemist shelves right now. GPs can email GP@CDD.com.au to obtain the dosing protocol and COVID-19 treatment information for their patients.”
George

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 01:25am 08 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Found link to page with information on how family doctors can contact Prof Borody regarding treatment medicines and dosage:

https://australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/australian-gps-can-legally-prescribe-ivermectin-triple-therapy-protocol-professor-thomas-borody/

Hope that nobody needs it, but earlier treatment is started the better.
George

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 07:44am 08 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This was on the news last week.
I got my father some zinc Tablets as they were said to be helpful on their own and certainly won't hurt whether they do any good or not. Might do something to increase his Immune system.

As he says, "you hear about these old farts falling off the perch but you never hear what other problems they had because when you get to this age ( he's almost 82) no one is like they were in their 20 and 30's. "

I doubt Big pharma and their Puppet Gubbermints will allow any simple, low cost  treatments to rob them of the profits and revenue this debacle has created. They won't be happy till they Create a "Vaccine"  ( that I guarantee either won't work properly, will have bad side effects or both) that they will make fortunes from.

I really think this China flu Business has lost all rationality now.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:10am 08 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  
I got my father some zinc Tablets as they were said to be helpful on their own and certainly won't hurt whether they do any good or not. Might do something to increase his Immune system.

Agree with that. I've been taking a Zinc supplement since I was 20, only had "flu" twice in my life.

I am not talking about bad colds here that most people ascribe as flu - that is a misnomer. Feeling "a bit fluey" is like feeling a bit dead, either it is or it isn't, and in my experience flu takes you to your bed and makes you feel like you might die - really, no metaphors.

Back in the 80s, I read some research that showed Zinc interfered with the viral replication of D/RNA. The difficult bit is getting the Zinc inside the cell where it matters. There were also some throat lozenges that contained Zinc so that the lining of your throat was coated with it. Must say they seemed to be effective even in common colds as well - might be placebo but if it makes you feel better then all well and good.

Generally my health (from an acute aspect) is quite good. Can't say it is any one thing or another but as you say, no harm done.
Edited 2020-09-08 19:18 by CaptainBoing

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 07:39am 29 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Found two more interviews with professor Thomas Borody.

Part 1:

http://covexit.com/professor-thomas-borody-interview-part-1/

Part 2:

http://covexit.com/professor-thomas-borody-interview-part-2/

Appears that the wheels of acceptance that Covid-19 can be cured are going in the right direction.

Professor addresses "double blinded trials" and need for some medics to go back to school of medicine and others not to repeat blindly stupid things.

Question is who is going to be fined/jailed/removed from office for not jumping on opportunity to save lives?
Also how many more lives will be lost despite that we have cure right now?
George

johnmc

Posted: 11:07am 29 Sep 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Agree with all of the above, their is three low cost method for the early
treatment of covid-19.

Vitamin D3 whether by plenty of sunshine (preferred) or by pill, is also required to boost your immune system.

The current medical mafia are not interested in any thing, but a vaccine of dubious
safety.

Do yourself a favor and check out the options on the internet , for the control of covid-19 in other parts of the world.

cheers john
johnmc

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 12:33am 01 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

[ said  QUOTE=johnmc

Vitamin D3 whether by plenty of sunshine (preferred) or by pill, is also required to boost your immune system.

I had problems with being VERY run down some years back.
Was traced to a lack of Vitamin D.  Apparently this is also the cause of the old ailment of " cabin Fever".  When you are rugged up in winter and in places where it snows for months, you just don't get enough sunlight on your skin and that causes the problem as it did with me. As well as feeling physicaly crap, I got into a very deep dark depression as well. That was really bad and frankly, I don't know how I got though it.  I'm determined never to go through it again though so I have been acutely aware of making sure my Vitamin d is OK.

I have a blood test start of every winter to check. Doc says they don't like doing the Vit D as it's an expensive test but stuff it.  I want to make sure. If I forget to ask, I just write the test on the form before I go. They have never even questioned it yet although the Doc has!  :0)

I have been taking vitamin D tablets for years but this winter spent a lot more time outdoors and had no problems.

I do try to take Multivitamins. They say if your Diet is ok then they are pointless. I can't tell what I'm getting enough of and not and peoples diets change seasonally.  One thing I have taken for the last few winters is copious amounts of Vitamin C. I go though a 300 pack about every month so 10 a day which sounds right.  I haven't had a cold for some years now despite getting sick every winter that took me out badly beforehand.

My other " remedy" when I do get the sniffles or feel something like a cold coming on is have a good, stiff Drink. I have straight spirits on Ice and I have plenty.  I figure alcohol is an antiseptic/ disinfectant so some in my bloodstream should help in killing off any nasties.

I have to say in all honesty I have not had occasion to doubt that. There was an occasion a few months ago where I was out in the weather and the expected symptoms of a cold showed up.  Got stuck into a nice bourbon and next day I had no sniffles, aches or anything else. I actually forgot I was feeling sick when I got up and my wife asked how I was and I said  fine, why? She reminded me I was getting a bit crook last night which I forgot about. Proves it's not just psychosomatic to me when you have forgotten about something.   This has been my repeated experience since my very early 20's.  

I'm not a big drinker at all, Probably drink more for this actual medicinal reason than anything else but it definitely seems to work for me.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 09:41am 01 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

after half a year in house arrest - what else is there but to take the p*ss out of the whole situation?

https://youtu.be/9KkZzdaVNoY
Edited 2020-10-01 19:43 by CaptainBoing

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 08:14am 09 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Unbelievable that Ivermectin, Doxycycline and Zinc are not widely used for Covid-19
plus vitamin C and Vitamin D3

Dr Borody stated that any doctor from all over the World now can send an E-mail for treatment protocol, doses and all other information to:

GP@CDD.com.au

(CDD is Clinic for Digestive Diseases where he works)

Also there is new Sky News Australia Channel "The Kenny Report" interview with another Ivermectin successful treatment story here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbIkGbriJXI

Have a look.
George

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 10:43am 09 Oct 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Ivermectin treatment caused 'amazing improvement': Melbourne COVID patients

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/ivermectin-treatment-caused-amazing-improvement-melbourne-covid-patients/ar-BB19OxPU

When tried above link it did not work properly, try this one if other one doesn't work.
Not sure what happened there.
George

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 06:31am 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This post is not exactly about treatment, but looks to me that not enough emphasis is put on what I am going to say.

We all know by now that virus doesn't attack everybody the same way.

Supposedly up to 90% get through it without symptoms, or with just very weak symptoms that sometimes are very hard to identify as Covid.

To me this raises question: WHY?
Our Government doesn't seem to even bother to look for explanation.
Somehow some do look for explanation and trawling through the net you can get snippets of information here and there and be able to construct quite clear picture.

In Spain doctors were curious enough to look at why Covid is more deadly to men than women.
What they found that explanation is fairly straight forward.
For some reason, Vitamin D is culprit, or rather lack of it.
Post mortem examination clearly gave indication that men are more often lacking Vitamin D in their body in Spain. It affected women but not as badly.
Conclusion was kind of that more than 70% of deaths could be avoided if Vitamin D levels were adequate.
Not bad find?  But no mention in Australia.

What I am upset about is that even if you disregard unbelievable results of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, we could prepare our bodies to be better equipped to handle infection.

So, I would like to ask:
Why we talk about: Distance, Mask, Hand washing

and not talk about:  Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc ?

One final comment, about Vitamin D.
Apparently once we start taking tablets it takes one week to take any effect.
Unfortunately bad news for obese, as vaccine is absorbed to fat tissue.

For immediate improvement of Vitamin D level it has to be injected.

https://ama.com.au/media/vitamin-d-deficiency-fixed-shot

What do you say?
George

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 09:03am 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Georgen said  

Supposedly up to 90% get through it without symptoms, or with just very weak symptoms that sometimes are very hard to identify as Covid.

To me this raises question: WHY?

I thought just about everyone had this all figured out by now.
The real motive behind this whole Covid hoax is all about geopolitics and international banking.

Oh the virus is real enough, but its effects are no worse than a very severe attack of flu.

Suppose I told you that most people over age 90 have dandruff and dry skin.
The life expectancy of people over that age is never that high.
Maybe ten people a week of that age die, and and autopsies shows nine of them had dandruff at time of death.
That PROVES that dandruff is a real killer.
Anyone of any age should be tested for dandruff its incredibly dangerous.
So dangerous you may not even know you have it.
Cheers,  Tony.

johnmc

Posted: 10:27am 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Good day All

Tony Said:

I thought just about everyone had this all figured out by now.
The real motive behind this whole Covid hoax is all about geopolitics and international banking.

Oh the virus is real enough, but its effects are no worse than a very severe attack of flu.

My thoughts also.

The dandruff analogy made my day.
Cheers john
johnmc

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 02:04pm 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think you hit it on the head George as did Tony.  The worrying thing about his analogy is that it's spot on in the approach the gubbermints and Medicos have had to the China Pox.

At first I was quite worried about this as it was played up to be such a killer with projections of so many millions being wiped out. Thankfully, hasn't reached a fraction of the predictions.  What does worry me now is why, after 10 Months of experience with this and the gubbermints own numbers showing that's it's nothing like what they are still making out and panicking about, we still have all these restrictions and frankly, stupidity surrounding it.

I have read a LOT of conspiracy type theories about new world orders and population control and other tin foil hat stuff, BUT, the scary part is that more and more with what I see it's starting to not be so far fetched at all. In reality, I can't come up with any more plausible explanations to what I am seeing and that's as scary as hell!
Not like me not to be able to shoot a lot of clap trap down in smoking flames with reason and facts but buggered if I can dismiss any of these theroies even though till now I would have said it was only paranoid nutters that would have even given them a token of credibility.

The cases are next to nothing here ATM, the deaths of the overwhelmingly old and sick have dropped to below what they normally are anyway but still the gubbermints are carrying on like we have lost Millions here and if we dare go back to any sort of a normal life style, we'll all be dead.  

The question I'm repeatedly asking myself now is, what is the reason behind all this carry on? Why couldn't my nephew have a normal 21st on the weekend instead of limited to 20?  Why was the " Covid Marshall" at the club for the family reunion we had yesterday forced to run over to anyone standing for more than 30 sec to tell them to sit down to avoid getting huge fines?  Why are people being forced to wear masks when every bit of medical advise before this said masks are useless against Viruses?

The idea was to flatten the curve, now it's the stupidity of eradicating this all together which again, pre China Pox medical position said this was impossible.
If this isn't all this seemingly far fetched ( until recently) conspiracy theroy stuff, what IS the reason behind it?  It's sure as hell not concern for public health! If that was the case we would have had Fags and Booze banned long ago for a start.

There is a reason behind all this and although I don't know what it is, the longer this goes on the more sinister I am lead to think it is.
I'm also worried about all these changes that don't seem to be letting up.  The social distancing and limitations on people gathering ( unless you are protesting certain causes that is) the handing over of all your personal details every time you want to go have a cheap ( or otherwise) feed somewhere, The complete and utter Bullsh*t of having to walk into a shop on one side of a 2" rail and out the other while you mingle and bump into people in the aisles once you are in the place and all the rest of the Covid crap that shows no sign of letting up.

Watching the new up the country last week, several times there were reports " The 2021 Country show will be going ahead in October but with limited exhibitors and and restrictions on the number of people that can attend in line with our Covid safe plan and regulations...."
We are going to have to put up with this Bullsh*t another year???

Something really stinks with all this!
Are they trying to send everyone Broke and have them living on the street?
Seems they are trying everything to shut down anything bar huge Corporate businesses.

There well may be a LOT to the Vitamin D thing with this China Pox.  As I understand it, a Chief cause of a lack of Vitamnin D in the system is not enough exposure to sunlight. That alone may explain a lot towards why it has been so rampant in Europe.... Although I think Brazil had it really bad and that's a sunny place although I would suspect the general level of health in a poor country like that isn't so great.

And to put my tin foil hat on, I fully believe this was a deliberately engineered and released weapon. The wet market bat BS was exactly that as a cover story. This was no accident and I have a very good theroy on why China would have created, released and benefited from it.

Also laughable has been the Vaccine Rhetoric. Again, pre china Pox, a vaccine was accepted to take 5 years at very best, 10 years on average., Now they are talking about cooking one up in months. Don't have to be a medico to realise something stinks  about that well and truly.

I think as George alludes to, there are a lot of distractions being cooked up here like the masks and hand washing etc and if one looks at it, it's all fear mongering and scaring people.  Always has been.
If it was about health, Why wouldn't they be pushing Vitamins? At worst, Might make people healthier which would be a good thing in every regard.
I fully believe there is a money angle in all this. I have no ideas how or why when it seems to be costing Gubbermints more than anything has been spent on before BUT, there has to be some financial angle to it or they would all be hell bent on getting the economy going first and putting people second.... Like they do  any other time and always have.

So much of this does not add up or follow the historical pattern. The things I am convinced of now is it is about control, tracking you and there is BIG money in it for someone.

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 10:21pm 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Its all very large and complex, but Trump is determined to drain the swamp and wipe out most of the endemic evil and corruption that exists throughout the entire American social structure.

There are basically three separate but interconnected groups trying to undermine democracy worldwide, and achieve World domination.
The communists, the zionists, and the secret societies. The deep state, and organized crime, are all a part of this too.

Putin achieved wonders in Russia by wiping out communist corruption, and introducing democracy, and Trump is trying to achieve a similar thing in the US. The Russian economy is thriving now most of the corruption there has been eliminated.
Trump MUST be stopped at any cost, even though his popularity is enormous.

Key to defeating Trump is election fraud, and the way to achieve that is by forcing and scaring people into lockdown so that they will be too afraid to vote in person.
Postal voting opens up huge opportunities for cheating.
So the whole worldwide pandemic hoax was engineered mainly as a plot to Defeat Trump.
Now that the US election has been held, Covid will quickly disappear, no need for it anymore.
By Christmas it will be completely gone and never mentioned again.

A second reason for introducing the Covid hoax is to protect the bankers and financial industry from blame.
The entire international financial system is now non functional and totally bankrupt, due to debt, theft, fraud and mismanagement.  Its going to collapse and everyone can see this coming.
But the banks, government, and the financial industry will blame Covid, and the lockdown "we had to have" as the cause of the coming financial collapse.  Not their own corrupt thieving and mismanagement.

This bid for world domination by the three separate groups mentioned above, is going on in every country, including Australia. However there is push back from within the military and intelligence community. Many influential people around the world are vanishing, being secretly executed by the good guys. Human trafficking and pedophilia are being quickly eliminated world wide too.

What happened to to Joe next door ?  
You know, the well known senior politician that was selling secrets and diddling little boys ?
Oh they came and got Joe, took him to hospital, he died six hours later from Covid. 

Here in oz its the secret societies that are our biggest long term problem. They now control absolutely everything, its just a giant web of corruption.
Australia is the only country in the entire world that no longer has a functioning mafia.
The secret societies here control all the organised crime, politics, trade unions, the press, law enforcement, the judiciary, all the things that have traditionally been mafia controlled in most other countries.  That control is becoming known as the deep state.
Its not just in the public service, but throughout the entire community at every level.

Covid is just the tip of a huge iceberg of corruption that is very slowly being exposed.

Many people are going to have a very hard time believing any of this...
Just try to keep an open mind.

Watch what happens over the next few weeks and months, and try to join the dots.
Edited 2020-11-10 09:00 by Warpspeed
Cheers,  Tony.

johnmc

Posted: 11:56pm 09 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 and Tony,

Have you both been reading my mind?

Cheers john
johnmc

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 12:46am 10 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The most recent person of note to suddenly and mysteriously "disappear" is Nutty Yahoo.

All these new treaties with Israel, and peace breaking out in the middle east, is all very unusual.  
And complete total silence from Nutty Yahoo. You would expect him to be in the news daily, meeting leaders and shooting off his mouth. But Nutty is now gone...
Strange huh ?

There is a tremendous amount happening right now that you will never read about in the news.
Just keep an open mind and continue to join the dots.
The good guys are going to win.
Cheers,  Tony.

plover

Guru

Posted: 09:21am 10 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

For Covid if you are taking Zinc you also need a zinc transporter (called a Ionophore) that gets the zinc into the cells.

Georgen
Guru

Posted: 05:01am 11 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

plover said  For Covid if you are taking Zinc you also need a zinc transporter (called a Ionophore) that gets the zinc into the cells.

Could you tell where can we get   Ionophore   in Australia (from reputable outlet) ?
George

Page 1 of 5    
Print this page
© JAQ Software 2024