Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 03:28 14 Apr 2021 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Scary truth

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 10:31pm 05 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I don't normally get into the whole political crap, but reading some " recommendations " from these grubberment organizations this is becoming more true everyday...

Im all for helping people, looking after each other etc. but I don't trust mega corporations and grubberments pushing this s@#$... too many agendas...
I think it works !!

johnmc

Posted: 11:51am 06 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

My thoughts exactly

cheers john
johnmc

Grogster

Guru

Posted: 05:55am 08 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Agree.

Unfortunately, it would seem that the pandemic has given SOME countries powers that be, the perfect excuse to try to force methods of total control of the people - in the name of not spreading the virus, when most of what they propose really has sod-all to do with the virus or protecting the people.  Power.  Not the people.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:35am 08 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think recent times have shown there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory any-more and nothing is off the table.
There are already pollies hear talking of " punishing " people whom don't have the jab.

I'm far from an anti vaxxer, my kids had all their shots and there is more pharmaceuticals in my desk drawer here than what I would like 100X over. I'm an " early adopter" for a new drug that has come out for my diabetes that's been working wonders for me but that took years, not months to develop and they told me what the Real side effects might be before I took it on.  Side effects are NOT what they say with the Poxine in you might get a headache or feel nauseous for a while, for a one off drug, that's not side effects, that's Complete and utter BS!

Look up side effects of aspirin or anything else over the counter and you can soon see what real side effects from real testing shows.

Big difference between all that and some hastily hashed together and improperly tested concoction for an Illness with a 99% survival rate and one which you have to be tested to know you have it.... and if you do, the treatment for the overwhelming majority is go home with nothing maybe other than Asprin.

I also agree this has been taken way out of proportion. I have to show ID to go to a cafe or have a meal at the local club despite there not being anything like a pandemic ever here and no cases for months.  The actions in no way fit the threat.

The data acquisition and tracking however is most worrying.
What's even more worrying is what this guy explains which while 18 Months ago would have been preposterous ( like a lot of other things) now seems way more than possible, even expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE&lc=UgxFqcqtfzXJBbG9L5t4AaABAg.9LoSdKWIrc59LosMOywzB-

What worries me is the daily and multiple stories on the news channels that are in fact selling the poxine and brainwashing people which are nothing more than advertorials disguised as news.  Anything that's pushed this hard by gubbermints when there is no money in it for them worries me. Greatly.

There are going to be some very interesting discrimination issues with this.  People whom won't want it for religious beliefs for a start are going to pose a hell of a quandary. If I can't fly on a plane or go to a restaurant without the Jab, so be it.  I think there are a LOT more people than the media and Gubbermit want to admit that don't want this concoction and they too will just stay at home rather than risk their health.

Ever time I look at a story on the poxine on the net, even on the lefty channels, the downvotes against it are multitudes higher than the support and that I find surprising but very telling . The gubbermint and the media must be aware of this which is probably why they are trying to sell it so hard every day.

Speaking of money, I'd love to know what all this poxine is costing?
If the  Drug companies are getting $10 a hit, that's $260M. if it's $100 which I fine more likely, that's $2.6 Bn for oz alone.
That's for the poxine. I'm sure the cost of administration would be similar.

Being the generous and selfless guy I am, I'll hold off having it just yet and give it to those whom want it.  Maybe in a a couple of years or 5 I might have a rethink but by then I think we will have all been microchipped or some other  social control will have taken over.

With all these new strains coming along, the fact this poxine does not stop you getting the Chinnah flu, spreading it or anything else, I really do fail to see it's worth anyway.

Lots of evidence of the dangers coming out though, like that should be a surprise to anyone.

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 12:39am 09 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Im all for PROPERLY tested and researched vaccinations,  all my kids are up to date with theirs... after i did the research myself, including discussing it with my trusted GP.. it was our choice (my wife and I)...

Big difference...

Being forced to accept something that hasn't been tested properly, rushed through etc., with a lot of agendas behind it ... especially the way they " pushing " it, seems REALLY dodgy to me...
I think it works !!

Warpspeed
Guru

Posted: 07:08am 12 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Cheers,  Tony.

Grogster

Guru

Posted: 10:27am 12 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Here in NZ, the jab is voluntary, and ordinary folks like me don't qualify to get it till about July anyway, cos they are prioritizing on the frontline workers at the border and the quarantine places then rest-homes first.

I don't fly, and have no want to ever set foot on a plane.
I love avionics as a technical subject, but I am too terrified of flying to ever get on a plane, so I won't ever want to fly anywhere - not even internally here within NZ, so they don't care about if I have had the jab or not for flying reasons.

I plan to simply wait and see.  I will watch what happens with it for the next six or twelve months before deciding to get it or not, and as it is voluntary here in NZ at least, I can simply decline to get it.  I think I would prefer to wait quite a while to see some symptoms of having had it come out in the data.

As I understand things, the jab doesn't stop you getting the virus or transmitting it to others, it supposedly just protects you from being killed by it.  I still consider that a plus.  The flu jab is the same, but tends to be more effective at stopping you from suffering from said flu.  IE: after the flu jab, you might contract it or transmit it to others, but you feel no effects yourself.  Vaccines are not cures.  
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2021