Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:18 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : I don't look good naked anymore.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 09:54am 01 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This is fantastic!
A song for all us fatties.

I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:51am 01 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Brilliant. Simple and catchy with a little too much truth.
I can honestly say I'm not doing too bad. I'm lighter now than I was in my late '20S.  Early 30's to 50's I sure wasn't small and had a gut rather than being fat anywhere else even when I used to work out 4-5 Times a week.  I was strong as an OX but the gut never really went away.  I have lost a lot this past 12 Months... mainly for the wrong reasons but I'll still take it. My blood sugar has been the best it has in 9 years by a good amount so that's a win too.
An upside of keeping the weight down.

My Wife on the other hand.... Oh Boy!
She is FAR lighter now than I have ever known  her and we started Kicking round together in our  late teens. She was always solid and got over the top at one stage. Even she says she looked like an Oompa Loompa. We had a Pact before we got married if either of us started getting over the top, the other one had permission to tell the other and nag them till they did something.  Well she did and is literally half  the size and weight she was and lighter than she was since she was about 14 she reckons. Way smaller than I ever knew her that's for sure. She was solid but not really fat, she did too much dancing for that but after the kids got a bit older, She did not do well shall we say and was clearly obese.  Not any more!
My sister in law always looked like she needed a good feed but now she has put it on and my wife is smaller than SIL ever was.

Wife has never looked her age, people are always underestimating her by 20 Years and now she is thin.... Well she is doing bloody well is all I can say. It has certainly made her happier in herself but not really that much more confident.  I think she is still getting used to her new self. She Often brings me out clothes and says can you believe I stopped wearing these because they were too tight? and shows me how they wrap around her now.

Daughter isn't too happy about it though.  Mum occasionally borrows her clothes but they are always a bit big now and pants are out of the question as they are far too big to keep up. Daughter can't fit into the wifes clothes now and that burns as Daughter has been bit of a heath Pain in the butt for years.

Saw a Mate today.  Hooley Dooley he's packed it on!
Lot of heart trouble in his family and he's supposed to be Careful. I said your doctor isn't going to be happy. He said I won't be going to see him for a while.
I said you hope. He says not my fault, I blame being at home because of Lockup.

I thought I bet thats a side effect many people will be experienceing.

johnmc

Posted: 11:38am 01 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster

That song is a gem made my day.

cheers john
johnmc

Chopperp

Guru

Posted: 02:03pm 01 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

G

Unfortunately, too true....

Not sure if my  wife is legally married to the many extra kg's I've put on since that day.

Brian
ChopperP

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:24am 02 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Glad you guys like the song.

I love it.  I am fat, and need to loose weight.  The problem is that with the coof and the lockdowns, I have rekindled my love of alcohol.  Perhaps that is a bad thing, but I ain't doing the coof sober, that's all I can say!!!

@ Davo99: Congrats on the weight loss to BOTH you and your wife.  It is NOT easy to keep the weight off, when you love food and booze like I do, so I can sympathize.  I won't insult you by saying 'I know how you feel'.
Edited 2021-09-02 18:28 by Grogster

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 10:02am 02 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said  Glad you guys like the song.

Very witty and appropriate to a very large Audience. I'll bet the record companies aren't interested in really promoting it seeing all they care about these days is the  young and Yuppie market.

Quote  The problem is that with the coof and the lockdowns, I have rekindled my love of alcohol.  

Ever since a Teenager, whenever I have got the runny nose and the sniffles coming on, I have myself a good straight belt of Bourbon or single malt whiskey.
Always Clears me up by the next day and takes away all the symptoms. If I already Crook than I have a couple of generous belts and I'm always better the next day.

I always Figured if alcohol is an anti bacterial and Drinking puts it in your Bloodstream, than that must be a good thing in that case.

Maybe all we need to do to get rid of the Chynaaah floo is  Make sure everyone takes a good stiff Drink at say Lunch and dinner time. May not work but people would be less depressed about being locked up.

Always works for me getting rid of the Sniffles and wasn't bad when I had teeth that got sore.

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 10:21am 03 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yes, I HAVE heard that alcohol IS a good general-purpose weapon against the virus.
Hell, they use many alcohols in medical circles anyway.

Never been a Whisky or Bourbon drinker, but I DID almost fall in love with Honey Bourbon, as brewed in my mates' Still

I'm not on that anymore, as I got way too - ahh..... - "Beyond control".
Lets say that.

But strong beer and wine are one of my daily consumptions at this point.  Nothing too serious.  A few beers then a couple(or four!) glasses of wine.

That should fight the virus!  

FeK9

Posted: 09:37am 07 Dec 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I've always been skinny, I've never look good naked at any time...  

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024