Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:28 18 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : my breakfast this morning...

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 11:38am 01 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

... tastes of totalitarianism and police brutality

good luck fellas

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 01:40pm 02 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

A mater From California emailed me yesterday and said he saw a report on the news he seldom watches about all these things going on in Oz, he said surely  they are making it up. I told him the real situation which was a lot worse than he mentioned and he came back and said if it was anyone else telling me this I could not possibly be convinced to believe it.

Linked him to a couple of local new stories and the daily state premier press conferences.

When I was telling him things we are experiencing it sounds like a Joke when you are writing them but you know it's the situation we are in.
Never been so scared for my future and that of my Daughter in my life. NEVER been anything like this before.
Nothing is off the cards right now. Our injection with the Micro chip is not far off. 12 Months ago vaXXX passports were dismissed as Conspiracy theories but they are here  now just with another name. It will get worse before it gets better.

Our so called leaders have completely lost the plot. They talk about the science and best health advise yet continue to ignore the experience of other countries and keep doubling down on the mistakes and tyranny. The pollies talk daily about " Giving us more freedoms" Like they would have dangled the carrot to slaves 100 years ago.
As I say to people, Thinking this will all come to an end and these freedoms will be granted is to literally believe a Politicians promise and that has never been a laughable thing than it is right now with the lies and backtracking we have been told.

We are completely and Utterly screwed as a nation, no question about it.
I expect the  Chinese Flag to be flying over parliament house in the next 10 years.

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 08:39pm 02 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Davo99 said  ... It will get worse...

https://summit.news/2021/09/02/australia-could-force-citizens-to-report-their-location-on-demand-via-government-tracking-app/

Muits

Posted: 09:55am 17 Sep 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

CaptainBoing said  ... tastes of totalitarianism and police brutality

good luck fellas

looks good and delicious!!
Best Tactical Flashlight

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024