Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 08:13 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : share trading forum

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 04:41am 05 Oct 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi,

I've been for some time interested in mining shares and was free connected to a bank forum.. It's no longer operating...

So, my question is . Would anyone happen to be on a similar share trading forum that could recommend it to me ?.

Mostly,not for advice, thats illegal, just as a friendly member with others of similar interests..  I look at a site called "Hot-Copper" ,and that is about as far as I've ventured, it's very good.

Thank you,

Bruce
Bushboy

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 10:06pm 19 Nov 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Bruce, I use +500 for trading with crypto but that site has just about every stock one can think of and about the only it hasn't got is the fly contest on going up the wall. Also for crypto trading coinspot is a good Aussie based platform and my gamble on Shiba payed off bigtime after sitting on it for several months.

For me it's all about having fun and for Shiba to pay off bigtime has me playing even more.

Cheers Bryan

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024