Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 04:36 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : what that actual deep fried f$%#

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 10:34am 14 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1216&v=Y8ohuR5mORo&feature=emb_logo

warning,  language...

so apparently because I'm a " meat eater " im a white supremacist neo nazi patriarchal misogynistic man...lol...
I think it works !!

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 10:51am 14 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

ignore it.

<rant>
by giving this sort of person airtime, you validate their empty soundings. It is just the childish name calling and ridiculous mental gymnastics that is expected to get a response.

It seems fashionable in bollotics these days that everyone must conform and if you don't then the torrent of invective follows - it is indicative of a lack of emotional maturity - the aged (I used that instead of adult/grown-up) tantrum... the child with older reasoning but no more reason. Notice how anyone who is not agreeable to the marxist world view is "far right"? "Agree with me or you are literally Hitler!". No middle ground - this is also indicative of their binary thinking and complete lack of ability to comprehend/accept the "varying degrees"

I am libertarian - as long as there is consent, no harm and no exploitation; I don't believe in silencing any voice, censuring any opinion stopping any activity. But, don't expect me to participate or hang around to hear you... If I don't like what I see/hear, I will walk away.

If I were spiritual I would be closest to Wicca "and ye harm none, do what thou wilt."
</rant>

Looking at the smiles in the audience, we are safe hands
Edited 2022-02-15 00:40 by CaptainBoing

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 12:38am 15 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

If cos I eat meat, I am a "white supremacist neo nazi patriarchal misogynistic man" according to her, then I take that as a compliment - coming from someone such as her.

These people all need to go away.
No-one cares anymore, no-one even wants to listen to their insane bleating anymore.
The fact that she got laughed at by most people in the room when she mentioned the soy-boy thing, is encouraging and shows that the tide might be turning against these nutters.

Anyone noticed that it tends to always be WOMEN who go totally insane with this crap more then men?  Men do also, don't get me wrong, but seems to be a female thing - this total insanity towards everything being racist etc.  It started with people like Laci Green and Anita Sarkeesian, and has just gotten worse and worse, and now all these people are DISPISED by most of society for being totally mad, but they keep on pushing their crap and expect people to not only take them seriously, but to RESPECT such insane bollocks.

Not me.
I've had MORE then enough of ALL of this crap.
Apologize to NONE of these woke idiots - it just gives them more fuel to go after you again and restart with EVEN MORE insane stuff.

Hey lady - No-one cares about anything you said there, and everyone in the room is dumber now for having listened to it.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

noneyabussiness
Guru

Posted: 07:19am 15 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

LOVE the Billy Madison quote... soooo appropriate ... as much as that movie got knocked, it has some funny lines...
I think it works !!

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:32am 15 Feb 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

It does, and THANKS!
I had never seen this guy before on YouTube, and I have now subbed to him after watching a few more of his vids, so thanks for posting as it has led me to another subscription!    
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024