Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:55 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Which water pump for reticulation?

greg199

Posted: 10:49am 12 Dec 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm looking to reticulate lawns via a large water tank and an electric water pump in order to replace an existing (failing) submersible bore pump. The low pressure (failing) bore pump will fill the tank and then the new above ground pump will supply high pressure water to the retic system a few times each week.

It's a guess but I think this new pump needs to deliver about 100 lpm at 200 kPa so that the Hunter brand pop up geared sprinklers work correctly. Up to 7 of these sprinklers are connected to one station/pipe. The existing retic controller would coordinate each of the stations/pipes and switch the new pump on/off.

Any suggestions for a brand and model for an electric pump, in Perth region WA, that can supply 100 lpm at 200kPa?

TassyJim

Guru

Posted: 08:12pm 12 Dec 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

100L/min is higher than usual for domestic use.

I would suggest something from the Davey HM Series as one option. The HM160-15T has the specs you require.
I am sure that there are other Davey ranges and other brands that have a solution.
It is easier to visit a water pump shop and save time.

Jim
VK7JH
MMedit   MMBasic Help

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024