Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 01:59 03 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Could be some cheap goodies on the way

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 08:21am 24 Aug 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi guys,
Well OBA ( O'brein Aim) are a motor rewind wholesaler and this week they are moving into my work. Today I spoke with the manager about offering a special price on some of their products that would be suitable for us RE diy guys and he said no worries. The first pallet I saw had rectifiers written on it so naturally I asked about them. All I know at the moment is they are single phase units and rated for about 250 amps, so later this week the pallet will be unpacked so i'll take a pic and find out the exact specs and price.
Unfortunately they dont de-spool the 20 kg magnet wire spools anymore, well each Axial flux genny will require about 5kg's so I'd be happy to get a 20 kg spool and if a few guys want some I can de-spool it at home and sent it.

There will be a heap more items so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can go thru and itemize everything and put the info up here. Thats if you guys are interested.

Cheers Bryan

fillm

Guru

Posted: 11:40am 24 Aug 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Bryan ,

Im in the market for 1.5mm wire for my next project , you can contact me at phillm6@gmail.com if they have it .

Phill..
PhillM ...Oz Wind Engineering..Wind Turbine Kits 500W - 5000W ~ F&P Dual Kits ~ GOE222Blades- Voltage Control Parts ------- Tower kits

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024