Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:43 03 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Business Changes

Trev

Guru

Posted: 10:50am 07 Nov 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi to all my friends on the back shed.

Some changes had to happen with business.

Early last year, I was offered a job back teaching again. Teaching is my qualification. I love teaching. It was a private school, (not Govt.left full time mid 1999). It was a Christian school, operating on Christian principals. It has a very good reputation in the community.

My health had improved considerably, since 2002, but I needed to get back from some of the chemicals associated with business work. Foundry & Fibreglass was started in 2001, but Marcy & I went back to Kiribati in 2002 and that's where our health really went down.

This job offer was too hard to resist. It is fulltime.

And truly is a great job. The students are not angels, they are just great kids. The school environment is what every one would want. The staff are caring and helpful. Education is of the highest quality. Recently the school was autited, the audit team have audited a lot of schools across Qld, and they said there were not words to describe the praise they wished to convey in the school, teachers and what we do.
You can find a picture of me in the 'about us'
http://www.mccttc.qld.edu.au/

But here is one taken by one of my students yesterday. As a faculty we wear this bright coloured shirt on Fridays. It adds to the excellent atmosphere and rapor with the students. Fridays are not dull and boring.

So the business changes are:-
1) New Company Name, Basicly Natural Pty Ltd. with 2 businesses under that umbrella.
2) Live by Nature - focusing with personal health and well being through natural ways. Marcy will be operating fulltime on this.
3) Drive by Nature - focusing with EV's and wind & solar equipment. Marcy will be monitoring this fulltime and I will be on task outside school hours.

Have a look at the new website ( many thanks to Glenn for his support)
http://www.thebackshed.com/basiclynatural/

Let me know if you find something not right in this website.

Trev @ drivebynature.com

GWatPE

Posted: 12:27pm 07 Nov 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey Trev, you need to update your details on the forum memberlist.

Gordon.

become more energy aware

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 08:42pm 07 Nov 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Trev and Marcy..

From the quality of your work these students are very lucky to have you as a teacher..

I wish you well in your business.

Bruce
Bushboy

Trev

Guru

Posted: 09:43pm 07 Nov 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Morning Gordon, you are sharp on that one. Thanks. The sig line and email has now been changed in the forum memeberlist

Bruce, Thanks for the compliment. Business is only to help people, as we have always done. Just "Hav'n Fun".

Have a great day you guys

Trev @ drivebynature.com

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024