Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 04:06 09 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Rare Earth Metals

isaiah

Guru

Posted: 10:23pm 26 Jan 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

NaturalNews Insider Alert ( www.NaturalNews.com ) email newsletter
(Unsubscribe instructions at bottom)

Dear NaturalNews readers,

NaturalNews Tip of the day (from Mike):

Mobile phones really do emit a tremendous amount of radiation, but only when you're engaged in a call. Just carrying a cell phone to receive text messages doesn't expose you to much radiation -- it's the talking on the phone that bathes your brain in electromagic waves which can potentially cause DNA damage.

It has been an amazing few days at NaturalNews. Our website traffic and email newsletter subscriptions have skyrocketed thanks to reader support over recent stories about natural medicine, the swine flu hoax and the holistic nature of the universe.

Today we shift topics toward the question of rare earth metals -- the exotic elements that make possible the manufacture of solar panels, electric motors, iPods, cell phones, wind turbines and much more.

As you'll find out today, they're in short supply and the world supply for many of the most crucial ones could run out by 2012.

Read more in today's revealing story about the "rare earth bubble"

http://www.naturalnews.com/028028_rare_earth_elements_mining .html
news letter shortend by Isaiah
Isaisah

URL=http://www.motherearthnews.com/Renewable-Energy/1973-11- 01/The-Plowboy-Interview.aspx>The Plowboy Interview[/URL>

Tinker

Guru

Posted: 01:07pm 27 Jan 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

isaiah said  

Mobile phones really do emit a tremendous amount of radiation, but only when you're engaged in a call. Just carrying a cell phone to receive text messages doesn't expose you to much radiation -- it's the talking on the phone that bathes your brain in electromagic waves which can potentially cause DNA damage.

Really? I thought it was common knowledge that it takes power to transmit a wireless signal. This power level diminishes enormously with distance from the transmitting antenna, by the time its received the signal level is minuscule.
Are you trying to make out this is new stuff?
Klaus

Janne

Posted: 01:27pm 27 Jan 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The writer should have first figured out what kind of radiation will cause dna damage.
If at first you don't succeed, try again.

My projects

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024