Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:12 08 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Reasons Why Visitors Leave A Web Site

georgelopez66

Posted: 09:42am 27 Mar 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Most people that surf the Internet are usually there to gather information, surfers usually wants to access the information quickly and with little to no distractions. However, by keeping your visitors on the site for longer times, you can increase the number of page views as well your chances of them performing a desired action, as visitors traffic is one of the most important factors that determine the success of a website.
So share here your view on reasons why visitors leaves a page quickly...

george lopez

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 10:48am 27 Mar 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

?

OK, this been your first post, and so far off topic, I'm guessing this is spam.

What is your interest in visitor loyalty and how does it relate to this web site. The stats for this web site are better than average.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

KarlJ

Guru

Posted: 11:09am 27 Mar 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

give it to him, perhaps he'll leave the page Gizmo!

BTW how is the townsville project going, more pics please!
Luck favours the well prepared

Greenbelt

Guru

Posted: 06:05pm 27 Mar 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

However, by keeping your visitors on the site for longer times, you can increase the number of page views

George, When you get smart enough to give rather than take, Success will follow.

At the first hint of being manipulated, I'm Gone.
Another thing that looses me quickly is a front page that
takes eons to load, This is an indicator to me that I will have to wade through tons of --- getting to the subject matter or I must sign up, log in, or give info I do not want spread world wide.

I am a member of a web site that I no longer visit
My reason for leaving. Advertising, pop ups on text, over 50% page area in adds top-bottom and both margins.
Moderators arguing with each other on line and complaining about answering newby questions that had been answered previously. I always wondered why it was that the moderators found the time to bitch about the question being ask, but could not be bothered to answer it?. The webmaster should be aware that a newby is not obligated to research a year of posts to get an answer, the obvious outcome is the loss of an active member.
BTW the above does not refer to me personally but I witnessed this scenario over and over again.

When your hand reaches for a person's Wallet, it shows on every page layout.
Keep in mind that a web site is a public service, Accepted or rejected by the people that push the mouse.
Good luck to you George, it is not likely that this thread will be permitted to continue.
Time has proven that I am blind to the Obvious, some of the above may be True?

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024