Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:36 07 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Steam engine for cars

Downwind

Guru

Posted: 12:56pm 16 Aug 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I came across this site on a steam engine of a difference for cars and generators etc.

Very interesting. (and it all makes sense)

SITE HERE

Pete.

Ps:- there is a link to a second video at the bottom of the page to a 330HP truck engine version.Edited by Downwind 2010-08-17
Sometimes it just works

AMACK

Posted: 01:22pm 16 Aug 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hay Pete here is a nice motor that runs on Air or Steam.

Made in Oz too.
I would like one to use compressed air genarated from a water wheel off the creek here at home to make power. I would like one of those Bullet gas tanks from a service station to store the air in for when it is needed.

AMACK

Engineair Pty Ltd, based in Melbourne, Australia is a company focusing on the development of air motor technology based on a unique rotary piston concept. Different from conventional air motors, the Engineair motor, invented by Mr Angelo Di Pietro, has virtually eliminated internal wear and friction and offers superior performance at a wide variety of application requirements.Edited by AMACK 2010-08-17
*Note to self

1. Make it thick

2.Make it heavy.

3.Make it stronger than it should be.

4. Don't rush the first job as the second job will cost more and take mor

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024