Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 06:12 24 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Other Stuff : Small change to forum workings

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 04:40am 30 Mar 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi all.

I've just made a small change to the image upload code. It should now add a line under the image. This will stop the side by side image problem we have form time to time.

Hopefully I havn't broken anything. If it looks like I have, please let me know.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

z3ronim

Posted: 04:00pm 31 Mar 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hye,
i just wanna ask a question..
in your project PicLog, you save@store the log@data in excel..why you don't save them in access?

sorry im just wondering but can you answer this..

regards,
naim

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 09:04pm 31 Mar 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Argh, I just answered this in the email you sent. But the the sake of others...

The Access database would be better, but very few people actually have Access on their computers, where most people have Excel. Excel comes with the standard version of Office, Access is an extra. Thats the only reason. I prefer Access myself.

Glenn

The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024