Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:42 28 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : Anyone know Michael J Cloutier

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 05:11am 10 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

He's been trying to sign up, I've send dozens of confirmation emails to him, even to the point of say " are you getting these emails? " but he just keeps trying to register as a new user or send me a message asking why he cant sign up.

I'm tired of it.

If anyone knows him, please ask him to check his spam folder.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 12:49am 12 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Michael

I sent a email to mclout999@sbcgloble.net with your username and password.

The email was from gizmo@thebackshed.com

If you dont get it, contact sbcgloble.net and ask them why they have blacklisted email from thebackshed.com.

There is nothing more I can do.
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

mclout999
Guru

Posted: 01:58pm 12 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

GOT IT at Gmail AND AM IN NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH. Have a great day.  I still have no idea why I can not get an email on the yahoo account.  THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO INQUIRIES either.  I may need to move away from them. Thank.

mclout999
Guru

Posted: 06:03pm 20 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

No need to respond to this.  ATT is unwilling to white list your site so I changed it to my gmail account because that is the only one I ever got from your site.  Now just turned on notification for this post and will see if I get a noification.  Thanks again.

mclout999
Guru

Posted: 06:44pm 20 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

just a nother test

mclout999
Guru

Posted: 06:49pm 20 Jul 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Just finlaly found a good fellow over at ATT and yes they had been blocking your domain.  They fixed it and about 100 other blocks they had on my account that they had no idea how or why they were set and that I could never have removed them.  Well it took about 8 hours of my life on hold but it is fixed.... FOR NOW THAT IS.  I think I need to get off that anchent email account.  NO need to respond.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024