Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 14:58 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : BSLBATT is Expanding its Capacity to Provide More Powerwall Batteries

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 05:26am 23 Jul 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

More Crap and BS that will not even repay it's cost in it's lifetime.

Quote  SAVE UP TO 25% ON YOUR UTILITY

When paired with solar, the BSLBATT Powerwall is the perfect way to automatically save money while paying the lowest possible cost for your energy.

I would bet $10000 that these  BS Batts would end up being a COST not a saving on the overall life of the battery.

Speaking of which......

Quote  6000 Cycle Life with a 10 Year Warranty

I'll bet a lot more money that these things will NOT last 6K cycles or near it and whether or not the company will be around in 5 years let alone 10 and would make good on warranty, whatever the fine print in that says, is also highly questionable in my mind.

You should probably also be more careful where you past your spam. there are people hear that could look at your products and tell you how to build them up to the standards they build yours and point out all the defects in your offerings.

Revlac

Guru

Posted: 08:17am 23 Jul 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Anyone that viewed that site (just for about 2minuets),  I recommend checking your cookies, as it dumped 5 cookies with a total 5.6MB, others might have copped a lot more, I have removed the ones I found.
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 12:26pm 23 Jul 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You are right,  had a number of them.
More disturbing was what I had from other sites.

I was looking at my health insurance site yesterday looking for dentists. Nothing to do with my insurance or logging in or anything and I saw there were 20 Cookies they had planted. Seems every site I have looked at has left a mark of some sort.

Have to get onto managing that better.

Thanks for the heads up. I had forgotten about that but will keep it more in mind.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024