Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 01:28 30 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : New forum admin

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 05:53am 12 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Guys

I've set up Grogster as a forum administrator. He has the power to delete posts, block members and lock threads.

He can also edit posts, but dont ask him to do that unless there is a really really good reason to. If its just a typo or incorrect details, then its better to add a new post.

I would like to thank Grogster for taking on the challenge. Dont piss him off.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 07:45am 12 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Excellent!

I have no doubt Grog will be a great asset to the forum in this capacity and be able to keep the rare Fracas's under control and before they get out of hand.

That alone should make the forum run much smoother and hopefully we can get some new knowledgeable members to Compliment the very helpful old hands we have here.

Revlac

Guru

Posted: 08:46am 12 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Gizmo and Grogster, I'm sure this will make things a little less stressful for Glenn and free up a little time for other projects.
Cheers Aaron
Off The Grid

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 09:28am 12 Mar 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello everyone.

Something of a moment-in-time for me, as I so love these forums....
They are my 2nd home.  
Being made an admin here feels something similar to having a birthday.  

I would very much like to extend my deepest thanks and gratitude to Glenn for trusting me this much.  Rest assured, NOTHING will change in terms of policing of the forums.
I will be following Glenn's rules for this forum, that he laid out when the forum first started and he has continued to enforce.

The idea behind all this, was to take some of the workload off of Glenn, and I am honored to be able to step into that role here on the forums.

Crikey.....
That sounded like an acceptance speech!  
Not intended.  
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024