Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 09:58 02 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : Hacking attempt

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 11:59pm 14 Jun 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Some idiot called Lonzo Diyorki from Turkey has been hacking into other servers where TheBackShed is hosted. So far, this site hasn't been affected, I keep up with the updates and I think its OK, fingers crossed.

The hack replaces the default page with a "F$%K off ISRAIL" page. If it happens to this site, I'll restore everything as soon as I can.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

vasi

Guru

Posted: 01:42am 15 Jun 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey Lonzo,

Make your own page on a free hosted site if you want to say something (with good arguments and potency). Otherwise, I will amend you with 10 pairs of Cakal Roller Pigeons .
Anyway, not a good phrase to keep people on your side.
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

GreenD88

Posted: 01:48am 15 Jun 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Probably some damn script kiddy.

P.S. if it happens here report it. http://www.afp.gov.au/policing/e-crime/hightech-crime.aspx

If it happens on a U.S. Server then our cyber crime unit could investigate it. Europe and U.S. signed something back in 2001 to crack down on cyber crime.Edited by GreenD88 2010-06-16
Licensed Master Plumber / EPA 608 Universal License / 410a Safety Certified / Medical Gas Brazer/Installer

Ghetto

Posted: 07:13am 15 Jun 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I wonder if you could block his IP address (if its static) or the block the domain hes attacking from.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024