Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 11:47 18 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : 31st May 2005. New page.

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 04:30am 31 May 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I've got a couple of days off, had a wisdom tooth pulled out on Tuesday so I'm in recovery mode. It took an hour, and I tell ya NEVER again! I went to hell and back in that dentist chair, lucky the nurse was cute and let me hold her hand Also means I can use up some of my sick leave, I have over 200 hours sick leave owing to me that I will loose when I leave my current employer in about 1 week. I still feel yuk today, its like someone whacked me with a cricket bat in the middle of the night, all swolen up.
Anyway, I put together a new page about the Southern Cross and Comet windmills. Its just a start, I'll add more photos and details in time. The address is http://www.thebackshed.com/windmill/articles/SouthernCross.a sp
In Australia the Southern Cross and Comet brands of windmills are the most popular, but if anyone has some photos and details of the farm windmills in their part of the world I would love to add them to the page.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 05:11am 31 May 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Glenn, sorry to hear of your Dentist drama--- The pain's nothing,you'll get over that --just wait til you get the dentist's bill--

Anyhow, use your well earned sick leave and keep a bottle of Captain Morgan rum under your pillow ,,for medicinal purposes only ,of course.

Cheers,,oppps,sorry

Bruce
Bushboy

Highlander

Posted: 08:40am 31 May 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

G'day Glenn, dunno what brand mine is. I'll take some pics for you.
I know how you feel about the dentist, did you get the nurse's number?
Central Victorian highlands

Highlander

Posted: 11:43am 03 Jun 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

G'day Glenn, never paid much attention to it but it was made by bryan brothers in Colac Vic

PS it's fairly new (95)Edited by Highlander 2007-06-04
Central Victorian highlands

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024