Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 18:14 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : Ramblings

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 02:59pm 03 Feb 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This is so true, and not just limited to Facebook.
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 08:22pm 06 Mar 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I consider myself a swinging voter, and have at times voted for most of the parties, depending on their policies at the time, their general intelligence, and their vision for the future.

This speech, by a member of the Greens, Senator Ludlam, is inviting our current leader, Tony Abbott, to visit Western Australia before the by-election. This speech is brilliant!

I would vote for this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtqrfiEV8Gs&feature=player_em bedded Edited by Gizmo 2014-03-08
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 12:41pm 12 Jul 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This government disgusts me.

Quote...
Government accused of stealth campaign against renewables after wind, solar axed from Clean Energy Corp's spending remit

The Federal Government has been accused of trying to shut down the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) by stealth after ordering it not to invest in wind and small-scale solar power projects.

The $10 billion fund has been ordered to stop investing in wind and small-scale solar projects and told its focus must be on new and emerging technologies.

Source... ABC News.
Link

Why would anyone, other than a mining company, invest in Australia? What future employment opportunities will our kids have.

The current Abbot government is a government of and for short sighted, ignorant, idiots.Edited by Gizmo 2015-07-13
JAQ

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 01:40pm 03 Aug 2015
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Arghhhh!

The American date format of MM-DD-YYYY is the biggest pain in the arse to deal with if your a software developer. I have spent days debugging code that's having problems dealing with the silly american date format! Get with it USA, the rest of the world uses standards in measurement, like the metric system and the YYYY-MM-DD date format.
JAQ

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024